𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 24 : 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨

Monroe needed to pee.

The feeling swelled up inside of her as she began to awake from her slumber. Unable to ignore it Monroe slowly opened her eyes, stretching her arms out as she drifted back into consciousness.

Man did her back hurt.

She must have slept funny.

Rolling over, Monroe's eyebrows twitched up in confusion as she began to notice her surroundings. Not a silk pillow in sight - no wonder she had a crick in her neck.

Scanning the fiery wreck around her Monroe was finally coming to her senses.

Her and her vacuum cleaner with wings had hit the deck.

Not much of a surprise really.

Trying to figure out were she was and how the hell she was still alive Monroe climbed to her feet. Snow continued to fall through the sky, forest for as long as her eyes could see, nothing resembling civilians for miles. Guessing she better start walking, Monroe began her trek through the wilderness.

Hopefully a bear doesn't get her, that'd be funny. Survived a plane crash but a bear is what killed her.

Walking away from the still burning fire of her plane - second crash in the span of a few hours, that better be a fucking record - Monroe noticed a half burnt parachute buried in the snow. So the old plane did actually have one.

Bugger.

Admiring the scenery Monroe failed to notice the plane circling above her, nor did she notice the half assed landing in a nearby clearing she completely missed. Must have been the concussion.

Bradley Bradshaw was on a mission.

Even nearly dying whilst trying to land Phoenix's plane didn't deter him. The cold nipping at his skin as he arrived at the wreck of Monroe's jet. No one was there. Beginning to panic, his emotions clouding his normally rational military brain, Rooster began to run towards the crash. Circling the fire as he searched for something. Anything. Anything to calm his mind and tell him that she was still alive.