𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 6 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 - 𝘕𝘰 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘻

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝙉𝙤 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙯 𝙗𝙮 𝙅

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝙉𝙤 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙯 𝙗𝙮 𝙅. 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙚

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

If anyone ever asked what was the greatest lesson her mom had ever taught her Monroe would be happy to tell them that from the age of two her mother had taught her one thing and one thing only.

"Never give a fuck what anyone thinks of you. You don't change who you are for nobody."

Monroe lived her life according to those words. She didn't give a damn wether if someone thought she was too cocky or too dangerous. She did what she wanted and when she wanted to do it. It was kind of ironic that she had joined the navy, an organisation purely run on orders, but despite each order, law and code she had to follow Monroe still had a habit of continuing to do what ever the fuck she wanted to do and that was what she was doing right now.

She had to give it to him, the old man could fly like hell but thing is, she had something he didn't.

Pure, unfiltered, pent-up rage.

Unlike her moustached side-kick, Monroe's anger didn't make her erratic or cause her to make mistakes. It made her calculated. Aggressive. Determined. And despite her feeling a small amount of sympathy for her star spangled father throughout the past few days, years of anger and feelings of abandonment don't just disappear.

Monroe figured therapy would've been the smarter choice but trying to shoot her father down in her F-18 sounded more fun.

It had started just like the other drills, calm, flying through the air in silence. It was even kind of peaceful. That was, until his voice spoke up through her comms.

"Alright Money," He actually sounded excited, happy. Such a shame. "Best of three. Who ever loses does a hundred push ups. You ready?"

She didn't dignify such a question with a response. She was always ready.

She knew he was underneath her. It was a classic move, one she had used earlier that day. She was kind of hoping he would surprise her with some brilliant manoeuvre but he was just as she thought. Predictable.

Well, predictable to her.

You see before Monroe grew up and realised that her father was actually a complete tosser she had idolised him. The famous fighter pilot. He was her hero, and what do little kids do about a person that they look up to? They study them and she studied him. A lot. She knew nearly his every move, his every technique and despite it annoying her immensely she knew deep down that it had helped her become the pilot she is today.