𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 20 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 '𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 '𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 (𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩) 𝙗𝙮 𝙀𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣

Flying over enemy territory really wasn't as stressful as it seemed to be.

To be honest Monroe was having a fucking blast.

Maybe this mission actually wouldn't be too bad.

Looking around the scenery as she lead her and Rooster's F-18s to the so called "detrimental to the state of the US" uranium plant, Monroe really was enjoying her view. The ground below was icy, it's white sheen blanketing the rest of the terrain but the sky was clear.

She had always felt most comfortable in the sky and even now, she couldn't help but feel comforted by the endless sea of blue in which she flew through.

Even though she knew that both Maverick and Rooster were shitting themselves right now. 

"Twenty seconds to starting point."

"Right. Here we go. Operation don't fucking die is a go."

"Money. Jesus."

Rooster flew beside her, she could practically feel him looking at her. His eyes burning into the back of her head. Their squadron was an interesting bunch. Maverick taking the lead with Phoenix and Bob on his tail armed with their set of million dollar equipment coincidentally dubbed the "Lazer pointer." Monroe was third, leading Rooster as he flew behind her paired with his own Lazer.

It was going to be easy,

just point and shoot,

and don't miss.

Don't fucking miss.

Easy peasy.

What could go wrong?

They had made it to the infamous chasm in which they had to fly through. Maverick and Phoenix had already started, flying through with a quick pace. Monroe could feel her brow began to drip with sweat, the pressure of flying beginning to slightly get to her.

She still enjoyed it, her heart racing as she flew through each sharp turn and quick corner,

but what she didn't enjoy what was to come next.