Part 37

I had been informed that our mission to the outposts would start tomorrow. I wanted to see Daryl, just in case. Last time we did separate, I didn't come back, and it must have been awful. True friends and family were rareness in this world order. I waited Daryl when he got off duty. "Hello soldier" I said smirking when I saw him. "Hi." "I'm leaving tomorrow on that mission." I told when we started walking to his apartment. "Okay. How do you feel?" he asked genuinely. "Nervous. And exited. It's been too many ears since I was out there. Is it still the same?" "Worse. Everything is falling apart and walkers are rotting." Daryl told me. "Nice." I grinned. "I was thinking that would you want to come to the dinner tonight?" I suggested. Daryl glance at me. "Dinner?" he said. "Well I might figure out something for you to eat..." I said flirting. Daryl looked amused. "Yeah. I can ask someone to be with the kids. Maybe Nabila would take them to sleepover with their kids again." he answered. "Okay, I'll see you then. Oh, and I'm going to make food also."

After dinner we did sit and talk. Daryl told me about the places that he had been and what I might see outside of the walls. "I'm glad that I don't need to be alone tonight. I would be too excited." I confessed. "I was out there so long time that living surrounded by people was weird after that." Daryl confessed after me. "You have always belonged out. You are too wild." I said and let my eyes to admire his figure. "Wild?" Daryl said chuckling. "Yes. Not really domesticated." I teased him. "Shut up." he said smirking and grabbed me playfully in a chokehold. "Oh, this is nice..." I said changing my tone to suggestive. "So you want it rough?" Daryl asked me with low voice. "Always." I answered. "What should I do with you?" Daryl growled into my ear. "What ever you want." I answered and realized that I was getting heated fast. He did drop on his knees from couch, forcing me to do that same, and adjusted himself behind me. "Lower your pants." he ordered. I managed to do that because he didn't hold me so tightly, but right after it he squeezed his arm around my neck tighter because he did let his other hand go so that he could open his trousers. Soon his hard cock poked against my ass. "You got ready fast." I said to him. "Yeah. How about you? Are you sure about this?" he asked with thick voice. "Mm-hmm. I am, both." I spread my knees as best as I could, having my pants on my knees. He used his free hand to guide his cock to my opening, pushing it's tip in. "Damn you are wet already." he whispered and placed his other hand back in the chokehold, holding me more firmly against his body. He pushed slowly his dick inside me and feral sound came out from my mouth. This was so hot that my juices were almost flooding. Daryl started thrusting his pelvis, banging against my ass. All I could do was grab his arm. His cock moved in me so fast already that it told me that Daryl liked this play too. I wanted to arch my back but I couldn't because he hold me so firmly. We both were groaning and breathing heavily, sounding desperate. Suddenly Daryl pushed me down with his body, face towards floor. He took his arms away from my throat and grabbed my wrists quicker that I even could understand, and bend my hands behind my back. He pushed them against my body, pressing me down same at the time, and he nailed my legs down with his own legs. His dick was still partly inside my pussy and now he pushed it fully back in. Daryl started banging me like I was some sexdoll and I could only move my head and wish that I could see us. His thrusting was so powerful that I was moaning all the time, enjoying his raging hard cock moving between my walls. Daryl started moaning and I knew that he couldn't last long. "Cum inside me..." I pleaded whining. Daryl answered growling and hitting his hips against me even harder. Soon his body started jerking when he shoot his load in my cunt, and he moaned loudly. He hold my hands so long that his body stopped jerking, and then let me free. He collapsed on his back to floor next to me, panting heavily. "That was wild." he said. I started chuckling. "Damn right! Wow. Why we haven't done that before?!" I laughed. Daryl looked at me eyes glimmering. "You promised me something to eat." "Food wasn't enough?" I laughed and get on my knees so that my ass was up. Daryl turned quickly so that his head was behind my ass and he placed his mouth on my cum dripping opening, sticking his tongue in me and twirling it. I find it really arousing that he wasn't afraid to taste his own cum that was mixing in my juices, and this made going out of my mind. Daryl moved his tongue around my pussy and stopped to tease my clitoris with his tongue. I moaned and flinched, and he pressed his face so that I could feel his beard. Daryl pushed two of his fingers inside me, and I moaned again. He started fingering me in same rhythm that his tongue flicked, and squeezed my asscheek roughly with his other hand. All that felt so good that started moaning constantly. Daryl speed up the pace and I pushed my ass towards him. My moaning get louder, and when I reached my orgasm I was just screaming for pleasure. Daryl kept working me, making my shaking last longer, and I was whining desperately out loud. My pussy squeezed around his fingers and our juices messed his chin. That moment destroyed when someone knocked heavily in my door, shouting my name. "Mercer?! Has something happened?!" I recognize his voice. Daryl grunted annoyed. I did jump up, pulling my pants up when I walked to the door and Daryl was hurrying to get his dick in the pants. I opened the door little and peek my head out, not going to open it fully. "Yeah?" I asked. "Is everything okay? I heard you screaming." Mercer asked, looking genuinely worried. "Oh. Yes, everything is fine. Umm... yeah." I said laughing nervously. Mercer looked at me and tried to figure out what I didn't say. "I need to see it." he decided and pushed my door open. I couldn't stop him even if I wanted so I didn't even try. Mercer stopped after few steps when he saw Daryl wiping his mouth and chin with the back of his hand, belt open. Mercer looked at me, and he saw that hat my shirt was awry and pants unzipped. "I see. Sorry for the interrupt. I didn't realize that the screaming was... that type." he said awkwardly. "Well I wasn't going to be that loud." I said and tried not to laugh. "I was going to see Princess when I heard... yeah, I keep going. But I'm not sure if it's okay that you two... because of the army..." Mercer explained. "So you can fuck her but can't?" Daryl said wryly and buckle his belt. Mercer lifted his eyebrows surprised. "You have told him? Great." he said. "Don't be hypocrite." I just said shrugging. "Yeah. Maybe we can agree that I wasn't here at all today?" big man suggested looking at me. I nodded and he turned to look at Daryl. "Dixon?" "Yeah." Daryl nodded. Mercer turned around and left. I closed the door after him and tried not to laugh out loud. Daryl did shake his head and flopped on the couch. "Obviously he didn't never make you scream." he said and I burst out laughing and went to the couch. "No, he didn't." I managed to say.