Part 24

"You have a huge hickey." Daryl said when he looked at me at the morning. I sighed. "I wonder who did it?" Then I remembered that Justin did press his lips on my neck. But he didn't...? No, no, no. "Where is it?" I asked and Daryl poked it with his finger. I was relieved, Justin had kissed other side. And now I remembered how Daryl did suck the corner of my neck. "Should I cover it?" Daryl shrugged. "Naah. Why bother?" he said. I started to get up and I did stretch. Daryl grabbed my hand. "But these might give wrong image, especially if I try to say about harassing." he said being serious and I looked at my hand. It had bruises on wrist. I quickly looked my other wrist too, and it had bruises too. Daryl's fingerprints from last night. "Damn! Long sleeves and gloves then, I guess." I sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Daryl said. "No, don't be sorry! It was amazing, I like it. Whit someone that I trust and want, obviously." I said and kissed him quickly. "And those aren't the first bruises from you." I smirked. Daryl chuckled. He knew very well that I've had his fingerprints on my waist few times.

It was weird to think about Daryl speaking to group, because he was more of a loner. And I was glad that he did it in his own way, just discussing about it, making things clear and send word to the others. No standing before everyone and giving a speech. That would have been awkward as hell. Justin glared at me, he did got the message and knew that it was meant especially for him. I noticed that he did stare my hickey, and inside me I was smiling mischievously. But outside I did stay calm and kept eating my so called breakfast. Atmosphere in the Sanctuary was oppressive in general, although some people did seem to like that Daryl did talk about personal safety with them.

Daryl had to go away again and he told that he needs me to go with him, to help. "Why her?" Someone asked in bitter tone when we were getting in the bike. "Because we have worked many times out there together. We know what we do." Daryl said back gruffly. I did just get behind him on the bike and we left. Enjoying the moment of freedom. I didn't have any idea where we were going and why, but didn't mind the change of the environment.

Bike needed to leave again and walk the rest of the way. We did arrive in a center of some bigger town. There was lots of buildings and abandoned cars, and corpses. "Rick and I did check this place earlier, but I didn't want to go shopping with him." Daryl explained quietly. I was about to ask more but behind the corner did came those dead walkers. I did hit one with my machete, and Daryl shoot an arrow on the one that was farthest. He did immediately hit his knife in another and I turned to drop down the one that was had come near me. It all went quickly and quietly, so we did carry on. Daryl did lead me on the streets, avoiding walkers and we took down few on the way. Suddenly Daryl stopped and started to get broken door open. I looked up the sign to know what place it was and I realized that I was in front of small sex shop and I started to giggle. We managed to get inside the store and closed the door. Surprisingly there wasn't any corpses and window was still whole. I guess it's wasn't the place to be during the apocalypse. Someone had broke in the door, probably looking for batteries, but otherwise that place was almost in order. "Now I understand why you didn't want to come here with Rick." I laughed. " I remembered that you did mention toys at one point." Daryl said. "Good memory." I looked around the store and smirked when I saw all the fun stuff. I noticed that Daryl was looking at me. "Anything you like?" he asked. I laughed and nodded. "Do you?" Daryl didn't say anything, he just lifted exaggeratedly porn magazine in front of his face. I laughed again. I looked all the bright colored packages and what those had inside. Hot pink dildo did catch my attention and I took that package on my hand and bite my lip. Then I saw strap-on harnesses. "Would you wear something?" I asked. "What?" Daryl asked back and came closer. He look the package that I was pointing. "I already have a dick." I punched him lightly. "Put you could double penetrate me properly..." Daryl didn't say anything, I saw that he was thinking. "Naah. I'm not wearing any straps." He finally said. "I can wear and fuck your ass." Daryl glanced at me and huffed. That was clearly a no. "Wear these." Daryl took leather shackles from the wall. "Oh, I'd like to. I like leather and metal." I smirked. Daryl did put one on my wrist, over the bruises. It felt right and look on Daryl's eyes did made things to me. "Looks good on you." he said with low voice. Suddenly I wanted him badly, even though I had sore places after last night. "Fuck. But I can't relax if I don't know that I can escape and fight if things go wrong, like it can go in this world order." I said remembering facts. Daryl looked around the options and noticed something. "These shackles has longer chain between. You could open these yourself if needed. But only if I would let you." I did go to look the ones he did mean and took the other one away from my wrist. "That could work. I could move with those, if I'm allowed..." Daryl did grab his backpack and started to put two sets of the leather shackles in. "Two?" I asked and smirked. "You have legs too." Daryl just said. I did go back to search the store. "I can't choose! Too much choices." I laughed. "How about this?" Daryl said. I turned to look at him and saw that he was holding very big black dildo. "That's huge. Waaayy too huge." Daryl tossed it away and took randomly a next one. "That just weird." I giggled and he tossed it away too. Next he grabbed long double headed. "Tempting but not easy to hide." I did throw a pocket pussy to him." Something for you too." Daryl looked at it and tossed that away too. I kept throwing toys for men to him but he didn't want any kind. "Do I have play with toys by myself?" I asked. "I'll play with your toys. And with you." Daryl said casually. I grabbed a few other things and moved to look if under the cash desk was anything interesting. "Chocolate!" "Where?" Daryl asked interested and I lifted one up from under the desk. "Seriously?" Daryl said when he saw the chocolate dick in my hand. "Here's a whole box of them. Go on, take that dick and put it your mouth like a good boy." I said smirking. "Shut up." Daryl scoffed but took the chocolate and did get it out of the wrapping. I did put the rest of the chocolate dicks in my backpack and unwrapped one to eat too. I did lick that like it would have been a real dick and Daryl looked at me me seriously. Then he did bite the tip of his chocolate dick.