Part 10

"My turn to drive!" I call out and sprinted to the drivers door. Daryl just grunted and went to the passenger's side. We headed to the road, going to find the supplies from further. Music in the car was crap so we traveled mostly in silence.
"Where are we on the map?" I asked and Daryl pointed me the area from the map. "What's in that small road?" I pointed place near by. "Nothing, just a old barn. We have checked it earlier with Rick." Daryl answered shrugging. "So no one from our group isn't going there?" "No. Why?" Daryl looked confused. I just smirked and kept driving. When got to the road, I did turn the car there. "What a hell are you doing?" Daryl scoffed. "We need a little peace.." I chuckled. "Huh?!" I stopped the car behind the barn and parked it. "Now what?" Daryl growled. That man was clearly on a mission and didn't think anything else. I decided to show him what I was thinking and I took my shirt off. Then Daryl realized why we were in the quiet place and grunted understanding and smirked a bit. He moved his seat back as possible and I crawled onto his lap and straddled him. Daryl kissed my neck, then started to suck and nip it with his teeth, leaving probably hickeys. I grinned my hips on his lap teasing his cock. Daryl opened my bra and then ripped those off and threw them somewhere. That made me giggling. Daryl took my nipple on his mouth and just I look at him and enjoyed. He was twirling his tongue on my nipple and sucked it, grabbing my other breast at same time. I felt his cock getting harder under me and I took my hand between us and started to opening his belt. Daryl realized what I was trying to do, that and rush to open his trousers. I backed down on my knees to the legroom and kept my upper body on his lap. When he got lowered his pants and his cock standing in front me, I took it's shaft on my hand. I spit on his cock and spread it with my hand. Daryl grunted for pleasure and leaned back. I slowly drip more saliva from my mouth on the top of his dick and that made him grunting again. I guess he liked what he was seeing. I started slowly stroking his cock, admiring it's veins. Then I started to flick my tongue around the tip and the cock twitched at the same time that Daryl gasped. I looked up at him and saw that he stared at me mouth little bit open. I took the tip of the dick on my mouth slowly and kept using my tongue around it, stroking a little bit faster. Daryl groaned and I took him deeper in my mouth. I started to suck and use my tongue while stroking the shaft in the same rhythm that I moved my head. It was intense, I was eager to do it and Daryl enjoyed it moaning quietly. Suddenly he grabbed me from my hair and lifted. "Oh hell, slow down or I come too early." I smirked to him and spit on his cock again, and lifted myself so that I could press my breast around his cock. Holding my tits together with my hands, I started to move myself so that I could give a tit fuck to Daryl. I pumped up and down so that his dick disappeared between my breasts and showed up again. I spit on it again so it lubricate together with Daryl's precum juices. "Fuck..." Daryl whispered and looked almost enchanted when his cock slide between my tits. I stopped holding my breasts and took the cock in mouth again. Daryl placed his strong hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down, lifting his pelvis at same time, forcing me to took his whole rock hard cock in my mouth. I gagged when it poke the back of my throat, but Daryl kept my head at it's place. I drooled and grunted his cock filling my mouth. Daryl did loosen his hold and I could lift my head and catch a breath. He pressed my head back down and started to control my pace by taking fistful my hair, pulling and pressing. His dick moved in my mouth fast and saliva was dripping from my mouth over him. When Daryl lifted my head up pulling my hair, I sat back because I needed to breathe.
"It was a good thing that you were driving." Daryl said stroking his cock slowly. "Yeah, I had a plan. It seems to be working." I smirked. "Should we move to the backseat?" I suggested. "Hell yeah, I want to fuck you hard." Daryl answered eagerly and moved to the backseat between the front seats and started immediately take his shirt off. I did get up and went after him. We removed our pants quickly and I adjusted myself so that I did fit laying on my back. I lifted my other leg over Daryl's head to backrest and Daryl grabbed my other leg to his shoulder. I was there open wide and soaking wet, waiting Daryl to fuck me but he just grin behind his messy hair. He did push his thick middle finger in my pussy, teasing me. I whined. Daryl did lift his hand and pushed that middle finger in my mouth. I grabbed him from his wrist with two hands and licked and sucked his finger like it was his dick. "Oh hell..." Daryl groaned and pushed his dick in my pussy with force. "FUUUCK!" I screamed surprised and enjoying when his hard cock stretch me. My wetness made it easy, otherwise it probably would have hurt. Daryl moved his hand from my mouth to my neck, and I still hold his wrist. He started banging me hard, pushing deep. Every thrust made his body smacking against my flesh and his cock filled me. Daryl leaned his other hand on the front seat and he was over me looking harsh and sexy. It was my turn to be enchanted. He speed up his pace and I moaned constantly for pleasure and lust. Daryl took his hand off my neck and carefully get down on me, bending his arms under my armpits to get hold of my shoulders, and started to ram fiercely me, pushing me against himself with his hands. I couldn't think anything anymore, I just bend my leg over Daryl's back and enjoyed the ride. His pumping was feeling so good in my walls that I felt getting closer to come. When I sink my nails in Daryl's back and I he growled so low that I felt it vibrating from his chest, I reached my climax and my body get tense and pussy squeezed Daryl's cock. He pushed deep and stopped moving, keeping his dick in my squeezing and shot his load of cum in me moaning. I couldn't make a sound, I couldn't even breathe before my orgasm started to ease. Daryl collapsed on me and we were both panting.

Eventually in that day we found a small store what was mostly robbed already. But there was still some useful items and food cans that no one wanted. There was jewelry in one desk and my silly side took over my practical side. I wanted to find a new nice necklace. Then I saw those friendship jewelry, hearts that you could split in two parts and carve names on them. I started to chuckle. "What?" Daryl asked when I laughed. "I found us necklaces." Daryl scoffed and kept searching stuff. I noticed a silver friendship necklace that was round and that split in two. Other half had sun and other had moon. I took that and few long chains and put them in my pocket. "It's getting late, should we head back to Alexandria?" Daryl asked. I nodded. At least we had found something.

Next day we all had a meeting, where we agreed that some people should go further to find supplies. Rick asked me to be one, with somebody that I didn't know well. Tara was in other team. It was still weeks before we would leave, because we needed to plan everything well.
Later I was on porch thinking about leaving on the road for weeks with a almost stranger. Even though Daryl and I worked well together on the road, he needed to be closer for hunting food to people and being security. While I was thinking I did carve those necklaces that I found. I had a sharp screw that I used carving. When Daryl came into the porch cigarette on his mouth, I was almost ready. "Here, this your piece." I handed the necklace to Daryl. "Huh?" "It's for you. This is friendship necklace." Daryl took the piece of jewelry that had my name carved sketchy and had moon other side, and looked it suspiciously. "It's for friends, no any relationship stuff. You are my best friend. Actually you are the closest one that I have now." I said and put my necklace on, it had carved Daryl on it. It was long enough that it was under my shirt. "You don't need to wear it, but keep it safe? I'm going away for weeks and it would be nice to know that I have a piece of my friend with me there." Daryl looked me in my eyes and nodded, closing the necklace in his big fist. "Let me see that other one." he reached to see my necklace. "Nah, my name can't be carved that badly. Give it here." I laughed and gave it to Daryl.
At night he gave me the necklace, it had now better carving. "Thanks." I smiled. "Why I had sun and you moon?" he asked. "You are like sun. Everyone needs you for staying alive." Daryl huffed and laughed a little.