Part 11

Daryl came from shower, towel around his waist, hair wet. "Put on your vest." I told him. "Huh?" "Put. On. Your. Vest." I said commanding. Daryl looked at me and noticed me sitting on the edge of the bed and holding my machete on my knees. "Yes ma'am." Daryl said and took his leather west. "Come here" I told him and I saw that under his towel his dick started to get hard. He walked in front of me and I stand up. "Take my clothes off." I command and Daryl started to remove my clothes. He kneeled to take my pants off and looked up at me. Just seeing him like that made me wet. I stepped so close to him that my pussy was almost touching his face. Daryl's breathe started to get heavier. I grinned to him and stepped aside. I went to sit on the desk, holding my machete next to me in my hand. "Come and take me." I said and Daryl grunted. He get up, tossed his towel on the floor and came to me. He pushed my knees apart with his hands and stepped between my legs. His cock was hard and it poked my pussy when Daryl came so close that he kissed my neck. I whined a little. Daryl took his cock in his hand and started to rubbing it's tip against my clitoris. I moaned desperately, wanting more but not wanting to stop this. Daryl made the choice and guided his cock to my entrance and slowly pushed it in me. Then he pushed me from my chest to lay on my back and his look on my body was hungry. He started to fuck me immediately hard, holding me from my waist. He looked so sexy with his vest and wet hair. I wrapped my legs around him but he pushed them away with his hands and spread them as much as he could. I was wide open for him and somehow that made me feel bold. Daryl pulled his cock out and slapped it few times on my clitoris. "Huuuuuh!" I was surprised and aroused. Fast he pushed it back in my pussy and started pumping fast, leaning his head back. I enjoyed the ride, his cock moving inside me and balls hitting against my ass with every push. But Daryl seemed to enjoy too much already. I lifted quickly my other leg against his chest and pushed him away. "What?!" Daryl looked confused and irritated. "Take it easy, it's not your turn yet." I said and lifted my machete and invited Daryl closer with my finger. He stepped again between my legs and I pointed the machete against his vest, right on his chest. I didn't press hard, so even the vest didn't get cut, but it definitely was between us. Daryl looked at it and then me in the eyes. He was completely still, but I noticed that his dick twitched. "Kneel" I command him and took the blade away. Daryl kneeled in front of me waiting more orders. I did get on my feet and turned around. I leaned to table and pushed my ass close to Daryl's face, spreading my legs. "Do you want to eat it?" I asked and Daryl grunted "Mmm-hm." That sound did make me feel feral and I pushed my ass against his face and grind it. Daryl opened his mouth and gave me a sloppy lick. That made me gasping loudly and he did it again and again. He spread my pussy with his fingers and his other hand grabbed my asscheeck roughly and spread it. Daryl's tongue was twirling around my pussy eagerly and he pressed his whole face against my ass. He pushed his tongue in my opening and flicked it. I moaned and pressed my head against the table. Daryl did catch a breath and then his tongue started to work on my anus and his thumb started to rub my clitoris. "Ooooh hell!" I moaned and my pussy was now soaking wet. Daryl pushed two fingers in me and started fingering slowly while his tongue still teased my anus. Then he suddenly stopped licking and slapped my ass hard so that I twitched. I whined and he slapped few times more so hard that my asscheek probably had his red handprint in it. I realized that our dominance had turned around but I didn't care because I was so horny. Daryl pushed third finger in me and started to fingering harder. I started to moan loud and Daryl slammed his hand on my ass really hard and scoffed "Shut up!" I gasped because of the pain and surprise but I liked it. Daryl pulled his fingers out and then placed his all five fingers in my opening and carefully pushed them. My pussy was dripping and I wanted more. When his knuckles started to get close my entrance and his hand did already stretch me, he stopped and twisted his hand. "Do you want it all?" Daryl asked. I was whimpering. "What?" he scoffed. "Yes! I want it!" I yelled out loud. Daryl started to pushing his hand further in me and I did hold the side of the table like my life was depending on it. My juices made it easier for Daryl to fit his big hand into my cunt, stretching me. When his fist was in me I started to breathe again and started gasping. I could feel Daryl's fingers inside me and it was so strange to think that someone's hand was in me. Daryl started move his arm back and forth a little and my head was spinning. He had thick fingers, big fist and his arm... I wished that I could see it pumping my pussy. He slowly pulled his hand out and pushed it back in me. "Fuuuuuck!" I whined desperately. My cunt started to get sloppy when he few times pushed his fist in me and he could do it faster, my juices dripping out. I was going crazy, I just hold on to the table. Daryl did slap my ass again and immediately after bite the same spot, while he was pushing his hand in. That made me coming hard. My whole body was shaking and my pussy did cramp around Daryl's hand. I couldn't breathe at first and when I could I started whimpering. My legs couldn't hold me up anymore. Daryl realized it and pulled his fist carefully out, causing more shaking, and he did catch me with both hands. "Come here." he said smoothly and pulled me on the floor, holding me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I just... yeah." I panted. "Little sore and legs like spaghetti but okay."
We did lay down on the floor and now I could see Daryl's face. He looked at my eyes then my breasts that was moving while I was panting, and he smirked slyly. Then he placed his hand on my cheek and wiped my juices from his hand on it, and pushed his thumb on my mouth, pressing my jaw open. He leaned over me and spit in my mouth. Then he just slapped lightly me on the cheek and grunted "Good girl." I looked at him surprised. "Who are you and what you have done to grumpy Daryl?" I said. Daryl just huffed. "Man, you for sure are a mystery. At first you tried to escape from fucking when I moved in to your bed, and now this." I chuckled. "That try to escape wasn't about skills or wanting." he answered. "Well clearly not! Have you... fisted anyone before?" I ask blushing. "No." I looked his thick arm and I could tell from my juices on it how deep he had pushed it and blushed more. "A bit too late for blushing." Daryl said and I started to giggling. "Oh my gosh, I'm just realizing it properly. I just wanted and I didn't think about it..." Daryl nodded. "Mmm-hm."
"How about you? I believe my pussy is now out of the service." Daryl did climb sitting over me. He spit on my tits few times and then pressed them together, and pushed his cock between them. I guess he has liked the tit fuck the other day. He kept fucking my breasts and I looked how the tip of his cock peeked between them, close to my face. I spit on it to give lubricate, and Daryl moaned when he saw it. He pushed few more times and then took his cock on his hand and started to stroking it desperately. I reached to grab his balls and he gasped and he shoot his load on my breasts and few drops on my face too. He hold his dick with relief and drop on cum was on it. I took my hand away from his balls and wiped that drop of cum with my thumb. Daryl winced and I sucked the cum from my thumb.
"I believe we need a new shower." I smirked after a moment. Daryl nodded and get up, giving me a hand and pulled me up. Then he lifted me on his arms and walked to towards shower. "Hey, what are you doing?" I giggled. "I made your legs spaghetti."
When we started to sleep, Daryl turned around and became a big spoon for me. I was really surprised, but it was nice and made me feel safe. I did fall asleep thinking how different Daryl was now when he trusted me.