Part 26

Before Carol and Michonne left, Justin opened his mouth. "Why some people have more privacy and some don't?" Justin yelled and many of the saviors agreed. "Meaning what?" Michonne asked. "The rooms. Daryl has one where to have nice time with woman in his bed." Justin spit the words out. People did get quiet and waited. "Everybody doesn't have own rooms because here isn't enough rooms." Michonne said clearly. "If my room is problem, someone else can have that room, it's not especially for me." Daryl said shrugging. Carol look at him and then me understanding. "Actually maybe all private rooms should change. And to be fare, everyone get to have a room for week or something on their turn and then change it again. How about that?" Carol said. People were yelling for excitement. "Justin can get my room today." Daryl said and waved his hand. He obviously didn't want to talk about it anymore. "Are you going to take your girlfriend with you or does she come with the bed?" Justin mocked. Daryl sighed and Michonne looked annoyed. I decided to speak. "If you are talking about me, I'm not anyone's girlfriend. And I don't come with the bed, you have to figure that part out by yourself." Some people chuckled to my answer. "Doesn't lady need a good bed and privacy?" Justin kept going. "I'm not a lady. I can sleep on ground like the rest of the us, if needed." I scoffed. "Let's go get our stuff from the room, so Justin can move in." Daryl said and I nodded. Others started to arrange some kind of raffle for other rooms.

We didn't have much stuff, few clothes and some more weapons, and our backpacks were ready to go. We took our blankets, pillows and sleeping bags and went to find a place to sleep. "Ummm... should I find a own place?" I asked wondering what to do. "Do as you want. I think it would be nicer to sleep next to someone that I know." Daryl said and looked at floor. "You are right about that." I said thinking. "If we put both sleeping bags under and sleep next to each other, it would be comfier?" I suggested. Daryl grunted to agree. So I did sleep between wall and Daryl, once again. Sleeping in group, or at least in same space with the others, was weird for me after long time. Some furniture, lockers and hanging fabrics were separating people at night. But I felt safe next to Daryl and being safe was the most important thing.

Few nights later Daryl did walk close to me and said "Come." I did follow him outside, wondering what we were doing, but I didn't ask. Sky was clear and moon did give us the light we needed. Daryl lead me to the cars. He stopped at the one on the furthest one from the buildings and pressed me against it, leaning his body on mine. "Maybe we have some privacy here." he whispered in my ear and nipped it. I turned my head so that he had better access to kissing my neck and I moved my hands on his back. Daryl's other hand found my breasts and gently touched it, while his other hand was on my waist. His kisses was first gently but he was getting more hungry with every kiss. "Mmm... nice." I purred and Daryl squeezed my breast. "Getting even nicer." I whispered. Daryl moved his hand from my waist to my ass, pushing it between me and car. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head so that I could kiss him. I pushed my tongue eagerly in his mouth and he answered to the kiss. Daryl pressed me with his whole body against the car and I noticed that he had boner. "Get in the car." Daryl said against my mouth breathing heavily and moved his body a little. I slipped aside and opened the back door of the car and get in, Daryl right behind me. I did get rid of my pants immediately and when Daryl closed the door, I did straddle on his lap. He grabbed my bare ass roughly with his big hands and I groaned. I started to open his belt and trousers, while Daryl did get a mouthful of my breast over the shirt. When I got his cock out, he grunted. I lifted myself and guided his cock in my pussy, and pushed my body down, taking it in completely. "Fuck that feels good" I sighed and Daryl grunted again, taking his mouth off my breast. I started riding on his cock, pushing my body as down as could and moaned when his cock did hit my cunt. Daryl spread my asscheeks with his hands and that made feel more exposed and sexy. I started to ride faster and Daryl moved his other hand between us and pressed his thumb on my clitoris, and started rubbing it. I moaned because of the pleasure. Daryl looked at me smirking. "You like it?" he asked with low voice. "Hell yeah!" I panted. I was keeping my hands on Daryl's shoulders, and closed my eyes, I just wanted to feel and hear Daryl. His breathing was heavy and he groaned quietly every now and then. He slapped my ass gently saying "Get up." I opened my eyes and looked at him confused. Daryl guided me from my waist and I did straighten my body, leaning my head down because of the roof. Daryl started to slide his body down and fold somehow his legs on the legroom. "What are you doing?" I asked, and realized it when Daryl's head was between my legs. He pulled me down on his face and I leaned against the backrest. He was rubbing his face against my wet cunt and I could feel his beard. I started to grind myself against his face and Daryl was keeping me down with his hands. I felt his tongue, nose, chin, everything. It made me completely feral and I moved my pussy on his face lasciviously, forgetting everything. I wanted more, I needed more. My orgasm hit me suddenly and my body started jerking and I pressed my forehead against the seat moaning desperately. Daryl hold me tighter ravaging my clitoris to making me just shaking and whimpering. Then he slowed and finally stopped, and took his hands off. I quickly sit down panting, legs trembling and embarrassed of what I just did. "I... I'm sorry, are you okay?" I tried to say. Daryl did get back sitting and wiped his hair from his face, looking sneaky. "Yeah." "Really?" "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? Why you are sorry?" I blushed. "Well because I was using your face and I didn't even think could you breathe..." I explained embarrassed. "Didn't I pull you down and hold there?" Daryl asked. "Umm... yes." I said. Daryl chuckled and leaned over me, pushing me down on the seat. "It was wild, I liked it." he whispered when he guided his cock back inside my pussy that was now soaking wet. "Oooh...!" I gasped when he pushed in. Daryl leaned to kiss me and his lips was covered with my juices, and his whole mouth tasted like me. He fucked me slowly and I wrapped my other leg around his waist, enjoying. Daryl's hair was hanging messy and I realized that some of it was wet. Daryl leaned his other hand on the door and other in the seat and and started rocking his hips fast, banging me good. I pressed him towards me with my leg and I did sink my fingers on his back. We were both panting now. Daryl started groaning and pushing harder, and then his muscles did tense when he did cum deep in my pussy. He did stay still a while, before he did sit down and shoved his dick back in the pants. I did search my pants and started to pull those on. "You were embarrassed." Daryl teased me. "Heck yeah, and it isn't even the first time with you. I haven't ever been shy, but the lust that you make me feel... it's on another level that I have experienced before." Daryl smirked.

We did get out of the car and when we slammed the door closed, someone started clapping. We did both freeze. Justin stepped out from the shadows of the bigger trucks, clapping his hands. "Great show." he said. Daryl moved angrily towards Justin but I stepped in front of him. "Where you watching us?!" I scoffed. "Yes, I don't have porn here and I needed some jerking material." "Son of a bitch!!!" Daryl roared and pushed me aside storming towards Justin. I jumped between them again and Daryl stopped. "Let him be, he's not worth it." I said to Daryl. He looked at me and I saw that he was furious. I tried to be as cool as I could and pressed my hand against his chest, although I was furious too. I hoped that I could remind Daryl that he was the peacekeeper here. "You should listen your woman, she's wiser than you." Justin mocked. I looked at him over my shoulder. "Don't even try, asshole." I just said. Some people had heard us and came to see what was going on. "Let's go." Daryl said and turned away, and I followed him. "I've been thinking the things that have been done in that bed that I did sleep last night. First Negan and then Daryl, and someone have been with both." Justin said after us loudly. I couldn't control my rage anymore and I quickly turned around pulling my machete from it's holster. Daryl grabbed me from my waist and lifted me in air, and Justin did drop down. I did swing just air.