Part 8

I screamed when I saw how walkers surrounded Roxanne, Jay and few others. They got bitten while we worked our way trough the walkers to save them. I grabbed Roxanne under her arms and pulled her inside the gates, others got there too and gate closed. I looked at shocked my friends. Roxanne had got a bite in her shoulder, so there was nothing to do. Jay had been bitten in his arm, and he might survive if his hand would be amputated quickly. I didn't even check the others that I didn't know so well. We took them to infirmary and people started to work with them.
I was sitting with Roxanne when I heard Jay screaming and then he probably passed because of the pain. I realized that people we yelling and they were hasty, but everything was blurry. Roxanne was squeezing my hand crying. Suddenly I realized that everyone stopped. I did get up and go to Jay, and I realized that he had died for blood loss. Someone was touching my shoulder but I turned back to Roxanne. At least I could be with her while she waiting her life to end.

Walkers had been gathering against Alexandria's walls and we had been cleaning them. But someone did freeze and those got through him. It had been one of the original residents of Alexandria, he didn't really had to meet the walkers earlier. We should not have to take him there, but he was strong, young and seemed fearless. Fuck! I did hear Rick yelling to people about realities and how everyone should learn how to survive.
I had met Roxanne and Jay in the beginning of all this. We had lost many people already, but we had survived and stayed together. I was sitting on porch and trying to understand what had happened. Roxanne hadn't wanted to wait and suffer fever and sickness, because she would die anyway, so she had took things to her own hand when I was getting water. Just one shot and she was gone, and I was all that was left from our group. We had buried them immediately, after making sure that they don't come back. After that I had been just sitting on the porch. Rick tried to talk with me, Carol tried to hug and comfort me, but I couldn't handle people now. I didn't want to talk and I did want to hug. Glenn and Maggie came to see me but I looked away and they left. At some point Daryl came at the porch and sit next to me sighing. He didn't say anything, he just was. I had used to him so his presence didn't bother me.
Night became and we were still sitting on porch. Daryl was smoking a cigarette and it glowed in the darkness. It was so silent that I could hear the cigarette burning when Daryl inhaled it. "We need to go to shower." Daryl said quietly. I didn't answer, I didn't want to do anything. When he had smoked, he did get up, opened the door and simply picked me up on his arms, carrying me inside. I barely realized that. After glowing cigarette the first thing I really realized was water running on me. Daryl had carried me in the shower, removed my dirty and bloody clothes and pushed me into the shower. He was taking his own clothes off too and he came in the shower with me, starting to wash me. I watched when bloody water was running in the sewer and I realized that it was Roxannes blood. Then I started to cry.
When I had clean clothes on, I almost did go to bed. Then I realized that there was more room in the house now, and Jay wasn't snoring there anymore, so I didn't need to sleep with Daryl. I took my pillow and blanket and started go to the door. "Where are you going?" Daryl asked confused. "Jay doesn't bother me with his snoring anymore, so I can go back." I said whispering. Daryl did took my pillow and blanket and throw them back to bed, and hugged me. His hands was on my back and he leaned his head against mine. Daryl was probably only one that I could hug, I knew him. I guess he was the closest one to me now. When I realized that, I lifted my hands against his back and leaned on him.

Next morning I did wake up and it took a while before I remembered what had happened. Daryl was already awake and he was looking at me. I guess he was guarding my sleep. I turned closer to him and pressed my face against his bare chest. He played with my hair slowly. I didn't want to face the reality and new day without close ones. "Make me forget." I whispered. "Huh?" Daryl grunted. I looked up to Daryl's confused face. "I don't want to face the reality yet, make me forget it for a while."  "How?" I pressed my face against him again and wondered. "Would it be wrong if we would fuck? I mean... it's like remembering that we are still alive." I wondered. "Yeah. There's so much death everywhere, so we should enjoy that we are the living ones." Daryl answered. "I don't think that Roxanne or Jay would mind it, actually it would probably be the opposite." I chuckled little in melancholy way.
Daryl lifted my chin carefully with his rough fingers and kissed me. It was sweet kiss. "Oh." I said after that. Then I kissed him back and it wasn't sweet anymore, it was demanding, desperate and long. I climbed to sit on Daryl and he kept my mouth against his by pressing my head with fistful off my hair and our tongues were twirling. We were gasping between the kissing, ravaging each other's mouths. Daryl flipped me over on my back, lifted my shirt and started to chomp my breasts. I did struggle my shirt off and whined when Daryl did sink his teeth on my nipple. It was good kind of pain. His other hand did find it's way in to my panties and Daryl started to rub my clitoris. I flinched from his touch and he growled pleased from my reaction. I reached my hand to his crotch and in his pants. His cock was getting hard and I started to stroking it eagerly. That made him hurry to get his pants off and I removed mine. I lifted my other leg over him and opened my legs wide open to invite him. Daryl placed his now rock hard cock on my entrance and slowly pushed it in, feeling every inch. He leaned over me and his shaggy hair was hanging on his face, but I could see his intense stare. Daryl pulled slowly his cock all out and pushed it back as slowly. I reached to kiss him and pulled him down against me. We kissed deeply and feverishly and Daryl started to pumping his dick in me in steady pace. I moved my pelvis a little so that Daryl's pelvis could rub my clit when he moved against and in me. He noticed what I did and started to swing his pelvis more. "Just like that..." I said against his mouth and I let myself to enjoy feeling and pushed my pelvis against him. Daryl kept steady pace pumping his cock inside me and bite my lower lip. All that made me moaning quietly and I pressed my fingers in Daryl's back. I moved my hips faster demanding Daryl to speed up the pace. He grunted and started to fuck me faster. He panted next to my ear while he did fuck me good, and I felt that I was getting closer to come. "I'm close..." I moaned.
"Not yet" Daryl growled and pulled himself off. "What?!" I was shocked for interruption because I was so close. "Not until I let you." Daryl groaned and looked me making clear that he was in charge now. "I want you from behind, get on your knees." I did get on my knees, back towards Daryl. He did pressed himself against my back, and his still hard cock was poking my ass. He bend his arms around me and grabbed my breasts with both hands, pressing my arms tightly against me. I leaned my head to side and he started to ravage my neck. I enjoyed and felt my pussy getting more wet. All I could think was his touch and my needs. "Oh... fuck me" I whined. "Ask nicely" Daryl growled into my ear and that send shivers into my body. "Fuck me, please!" I whined louder. Daryl slide his other hand on my neck and moved other one my back, and quickly pressed me against mattress. He kept pressing me down with one hand and moved my legs more wide with his knees. Then he pushed his cock back in my pussy. I sighed loudly and whined surprised right after it because Daryl slapped my ass with his hand. He started to banging me hard and fast, holding me down. I was panting heavily because of his weight on my shoulder where he was leaning his hand. Daryl rammed me hard grunting, other hand on my waist. His body was smacking against my ass faster and faster, and suddenly he stopped, staying inside of me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up, keeping my waist in place. I whined, although I managed to help myself up. He pulled me almost like on his lap, and his knees was spreading my legs wide open. Daryl placed his fingers around my neck, and other arm around my waist and started fucking again slowly. It was like he was using me as his sextoy and it made me feel feral. I moaned but Daryl did tighten his hold and groaned "shut up!" He pushed his cock inside my dripping wet pussy slowly but hard. I felt his warm breath in my neck and he was panting, but not as much as I was. He did loose his arm from my waist and slide his hand down on my clitoris and started to rub it with his middle finger. It felt so good that I moaned loudly. That made Daryl to move his hand from my neck on to my mouth. "I said shut up!" I started rocking my hips to get him more in me. Our pace was getting faster and faster and his finger was doing magic for me. My muscles started to get tense and I finally reached the top. I started to shake from the force of my orgasm. Daryl pulled quickly his cock out but rubbed my clitoris faster. I leaned against him shaking uncontrollably and tried to get air through my nose, because his hand was still over my mouth.
I was still trembling when Daryl took his hand away from my mouth. He did help me lay down and guided me on my back. I could see a almost invisible grin on his face when he looked at me. He lifted my legs up on his wide shoulders and get closer. My pussy was still pulsing when pushed his dick in it again. He started to banging hard and fast, looking me into my eyes. I moaned over and over again because I got after shakes from his cock pumping in me. Daryl leaned forward, bending my legs against myself at the same time. That made his cock reaching new areas in my pussy and that felt so good that I suddenly came again. It got Daryl off guard too and when my swollen cunt squeezed his cock, he shoot his load of cum in me moaning.
When we were laying on bed next to each other panting, Daryl asked "What was that?" I huffed. "Magic. It was magic." Daryl lifted his arms behind his head. "I haven't ever had two orgasms so closely without toys. I thought it was a myth. You obviously did hit on the right spot." I said puffing. Daryl huffed smirking. "Toys, huh?" he said. I laughed and nodded. "There's probably some sex shops that aren't robbed." That made Daryl chuckle.