Part 18

At the night it was quiet outside. I liked to sit there in the dark and enjoy the peace. Whole day had been building or restoring something, and that made a lot of noises. Daryl found me sitting outside and came to sit next to me. "Did everything go okay today?" I asked. He just grunted, and I didn't get my answer. "I'm tired. That time in bed healing did take my strength. But I'll get it back." I pondered. "I know some exercises that might help." Daryl said looking sneaky. "Is that so? Clever, very clever." I chuckled. Daryl did get up and moved his head to say that I should follow him, so I did get in a warehouse after him. He took my hand and lead me to the empty back corner, where I leaned against the wall. There was so dark that I could see only his figure, but I could hear him well. Daryl was breathing heavily in my ear and his hands was moving on my body. I slide my hands under his vest and touched his upper body over the shirt. Daryl started to kiss me just below my ear and moved his mouth lower on my neck. I grabbed him from his hair and pulled his head so I could kiss him properly. Silence was so clear that our heavy breathe and little smacking from our kissing sounded loud. I groped his groins and found what I wished. Daryl groaned against my mouth and that was really arousing. "Take me" I whispered. Daryl started to opening his belt and trousers and I quickly turned around and lowered my pants. I teasingly pushed my ass against him before he even got his cock released. Daryl grunted and slapped my ass, and that sound was loud in the night. I already leaned my upper body against the wall and Daryl guided his cock between my legs, strictly in my opening. He pushed it in fast and I moaned, but Daryl placed his hand over my mouth. I realized that we could be heard from here, and but it felt too good when his cock started to move in me. Daryl did let his shirt to fall down so it didn't make so big noise when he did ram against me. He did fuck me fast, and I started to push my ass against him. I couldn't help and I moaned because I enjoyed his cock hitting inside me, but that sound did suffocate in Daryl's hand. His other hand was on my waist and the faster he fucked the more tightly his fingers pressed me. We did hear steps further from the yard. I guess that we were easy to catch in action did give to Daryl more excitement, because his body did tense and he pushed his dick as deep as he could and cummed in me shaking. He didn't even make sound. He took his hand away from my mouth and I did took a big breath. Daryl pulled away and we got our pants on again. Daryl guided me out like nothing would have happened.

I went to clean myself first and I was in the bed already when Daryl did came in. "Sleepy?" he asked. "Tired but not sleepy." I answered. "Then you need to exercise." he said smirking. "But I'm tired." I laughed. Daryl removed his clothes and pulled blanket off me. I had t-shirt and undies on. He did get on his knees next to me and put his fingers under my panties on both of my hips and started to pull them off. I lifted my ass so he could remove them. "Legs up." Daryl ordered. I did lift my both legs straight up and he pulled my panties off, throwing them somewhere. "Keep them there." Daryl said when I started to put my legs down. I looked him confused but I kept my legs up. He placed his hand on my pussy and slapped it gently. I flinched. After that he spread my pussy with his fingers and spit on it and my legs started to shake from excitement and I let them down. "See, one exercise done." That made me laugh. "This kind of exercising is nice." "Well, then get on your knees." I did so and pulled my shirt off. Daryl pressed his fingers between my folds and started rubbing my clitoris.  I gasped and started to move myself with his fingers, closing my eyes. My wetness increased and Daryl started to spread it all over my pussy. He took his fingers on my mouth and shoved tree of them in. I tried to lick them but I barely could because his fingers and my saliva filled my mouth. Then Daryl took his hand back in my pussy and pushed two of his thick fingers inside me and instantly started fingering as fast as he could. I moaned and I tried to take support from Daryl's shoulder but he pushed my hand away. He slowed and added third finger and started fingering roughly again. With his other hand he grabbed me from my neck. My juices were dripping on his arm and my legs started to shake again. Without even changing the rhythm of his fingers Daryl leaned to kiss my gently and suddenly bite my lower lip. That made me going over the edge. I tried to press my thighs together but Daryl's arm was between and his fingers still moved in my squeezing pussy. My body wanted to get down but Daryl's strong hand around my neck didn't let me, so my whole body did shake and I grabbed his both arms. He moved his fingers on my clitoris and my orgasm kept shaking me again and I whined. "Do you want me to stop?" Daryl asked whispering. "Yes! No. Yes... yes, I can't..." I whined shaking. He pulled his hand away and I fell on my back. Daryl sit next to me and licked his fingers. "Fuck!" I huffed panting. "But I have to admit that it was really good exercise."

Before sleeping we did lay on the bed and talk about many things that had happened when I was away. "I'm not still used to the facts that you guys did find a king with a tiger and a guy called Jesus." I chuckled. "We were all confused about the king and tiger. But the tiger was nice." Daryl said. "Did you get to pet that tiger?" "Yea. It was Shiva." Daryl nodded. "Wow. I'm actually jealous about that." I tried to imagine him with Ezekiel's tiger and somehow it made sense. If the tiger did know humans at all, it would have known Daryl is one of the good ones. "Jesus was harder to get to know than Shiva." "Really?" Daryl nodded again. He told how that guy had stolen truck full of supplies from him and Rick, they had got it back but not get rid of Jesus. I laughed so much that I rolled when Daryl told how Jesus had been on the roof of the truck and Daryl had chased him on the field. I imagined how agile Jesus had run with his long hair and long leather jacket flapping, away from rugged and angry Daryl. "So you did still bring him to Alexandria with the supplies. Did you give him any?" "We did bring just the guy. Truck and supplies went in the bottom of the lake." I looked him confused at first and then I started to laugh so much that my tummy was hurting. Daryl did chuckle because I laughed so much. When I managed to calm down, I said "He's a good guy tho." "Mmm-hm. I was so pissed at him first. He did escape from me and catch Rick and Michonne naked in the bed." My jaw dropped and I did bounce to sitting. "What?! Rick and Michonne?!" Daryl looked at me. "Didn't anyone tell you?" "No! Biggest nice thing that had happened and nobody told me!" I punched him at the shoulder. "They actually makes sense. Are they really together or just fucking?" Daryl shrugged. "I guess they are a family. Michonne is like mother to Judith and Carl is fine with it." I did think about them for a while. "They are actually awesome couple. Both good looking. Talking about good looking, does that Jesus have someone?" Daryl glance at me looking kinda surly. "He's gay." he blurt out. "Oh, no threesome then. Unless you want a treat?" I teased him. Daryl looked at me seriously. "Yeah, you could just enjoy, I'd sit on your face and he could ride on your cock." I teased him more smirking. "Yeah right." Daryl scoffed. I laughed again. I probably hadn't laughed so much after the fall down and it felt great.