Part 35

I was at home thinking everything that I had heard and remembered. It was much. And hard to process. I was exhausted but it was hard to relax. Someone knocked on my door when I was about to go to the shower. I opened the door and Daryl was there. "Where's kids?" I asked when I let him in. "Carol came over and told that she will take them. She said that we need to talk." Daryl said and paced around. "She's a clever woman." I said. Daryl looked nervous so I decided not to pressure him to talk. "I was going to take a shower. Would you like to join?" I asked and Daryl agreed. I walked into shower, taking my clothes on my way. I did hear that Daryl followed me and threw his clothes on the floor. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. Daryl closed the door and stepped behind me under the shower. His naked body pressed against mine and his cock was already getting harder. We did spread soap on each other's body, and I enjoyed how his hands wondered around me, making my skin slippery. I moved my hands on his body, checking his scars and muscles. We did rinse the foam off our bodies, and touched each other's on everywhere. I turned water off and Daryl grabbed my ass in his big hands, lifting me back against the wall. His cock was poking against my pussy, and I reached to guide it in me. When the tip was in my opening, Daryl did thrust hard and shoved it fully in. I moaned and grabbed his shoulders, wrapping my legs around him. Daryl started pumping his dick in me eagerly and buried his face in my neck. He did breath heavily close to my ear and his fingers pressed on my ass. Water drops was dripping from his wet hair and glistened on his collarbones. I needed more of him. "Harder." I said and Daryl let me down on my feet. I turned around and leaned my hands on the wall, spreading my legs. Daryl guided his cock back in my pussy from behind. He grabbed me from my waist and started fucking me hard and fast, smacking our wet bodies together. It felt good, really good. His hard cock inside me moved fast and hit me deep, making me rolling my eyes. My moaning echoed in the shower and I was so dazed of pleasure that I barely could stand in that pace. Daryl's was groaning and he dig his fingers in my flesh, pounding my cunt with his rock hard cock. I couldn't handle it anymore and my orgasm started shaking me and I moaned louder. Daryl had to hold me hard so that he could keep pushing himself in my squeezing pussy, and let that do the work. It made him cum almost immediately. When my pussy stopped squeezing, he pulled himself out. I did still lean to the wall panting when Daryl took the shower head and started to wash my pussy from behind, gently with his hand. I gasped when he touched me with the water. He pushed few fingers into my opening and rinse his cum off his hand, and did it few times. He did carefully rinse my pussy clean from our juices. My breathing was heavy and I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to focus to feel his gentle touch and warm water running on my pulsing pussy.

We were eating when I decided to try to get Daryl to speak. "So, what's with you and that Connie? She seemed nice. And she's pretty." I asked and Daryl glanced me. "Nothing's going on." he answered. "Okay. But I have eyes, I saw that you like her." I continued. Daryl sighed. "Yeah, I guess. But... I don't know." "Well, find out! And just that you know, I'm not going to make trouble." I cleared. "Why not?" Daryl asked. "I... I don't what I'm supposed to say." I sighed. "I don't want to think about it now. I'm here right now, and that's it." Daryl said looking me, and shaking his hair off his face. "Okay. I'm glad that you are here." I smiled, but then I cleared my throat. Better say it now, because he came here to talk. "I did hear that you were out there a long time, looking for Rick. It must have been hard." Daryl didn't look at me. "It wasn't fun. What else did they tell you? Carol?" he asked coarsely. "Not really much more. Why? Is there something?" I asked frowning. Daryl sighed. It was obvious that he didn't want to tell, but he did. He told me about Leah, a woman he did meet near the river and how close they came. She did leave, for me it sounded that she wanted Daryl to be someone that he wasn't. That must have hurt him. He told how they did meet later in different fighting groups and Leah had turned against him completely. "Thanks for telling me. I'm glad that you had someone, but I'm sorry for everything that has gone wrong. That's hard." I said genuinely. Daryl grunted. We did sit in the silence for a while.