SLEEPOVER| 35

She is rocking a very sharp attitude with a black nightgown while Adam's relaxed demeanor shows he can care less about his surroundings as long as they involve the very annoyed aristocrat lady.

"Can I help you with something Malfatto?" Zain eyes them down.

"Don't play with me, dog." She shoves Zain to the side and walks inside.

He gawks at her from the door. Adam sighs and makes it inside too, taking residence at her side.

"So which side is mine," she asks casually.

Zain looks at me and I smile nervously.

"None, get out." Zain points toward the door.

She ignores him and plops on the bed. "That's funny, dog."

"Did I miss something?" He asks to no one in particular.

Marisa eyes me then at Zain. A sinister smile makes it across her face, "Ah, so you didn't warn him. Naughty."

She looks at Zain next, "If Helena sleeps here then so am I."

Zain glances at me. Then Marisa looks at me, daring me to kick her out.

I bite my lip and address Zain. "We haven't been apart since the cabin."

"You can't be serious. You want me to sleep with her," he says with a serious tone.

Marisa gags, "Don't be gross. No one wants to sleep with you, dog. But I will not leave Helena. Bad things happen when we are apart."

"Nothing will happen to her under my care," Zain argues.

She scoffs, "Right, heard that one before."

Zain growls and I place my hands on his chest. "It's not only her. I wake up sometimes at night. I need her."

He takes a deep breath and then slams his room door close.

"This is messed up." He protests as he walks to his closet and dons a pair of pajama pants.

I follow behind asking, "You will allow it," there is a giddiness in me.

He closes the closet before giving me a shirt and a pair of boxers, "I will always choose you." He sighs in defeat.

I jump on my toes and plant a kiss on his cheek. I walk to the restroom to change. When I came out, I saw Marisa still plopped on the bed. Adam and Zain are up on their feet looking at her.

I roll my eyes at her. "Marisa play nice."

She looks confused at me. "I didn't tell them to remain standing."

I walk to Zain's side, placing my hand on his arm. "I'm sorry about this." I give him a hesitant smile.

I don't allow him to answer back. I scoot Marisa over and lay on the bed. Then I look at Zain expediently. He sighs loudly but complies.

He sits up behind me. Marisa gives him a wink and Zain becomes more tense. She loves this, making him uncomfortable.

She does not keep his gaze on him long. She turns towards Adam and pats the bed.

"I'm good on the floor." He shrugs in resignation.

"Adam, come here." Marisa orders.

He stays where he is at. His denial makes Marisa mad. She turns her head to me. "Helena, tell Adam to lay down with us."

I sigh, "If he feels uncomfortable, then let him sleep on the floor."

She gives a disgusted sound, "It is not like he hasn't slept with us before."