𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

"I thought the General was bullying you. I was going to help you, but I was dragged away by Old Man Qin. He said that you were in the bridal chamber, and made me go far away....." Xiao Gao twisted his fingers, his face flushed, and he asked in a whisper, "Is it the bridal chamber I'm thinking of? The kind to make a baby?"

"Yes." Seeing him about to ask more, Wang Yibo said, "It's just that we can't have children."

"Ai, that's a pity, ah."

"It's not a pity, I don't want children."

If he had wanted a child, he would have married a woman long ago. For him, a relationship without any burdens was most suitable.

One weakness was enough. He couldn't have too many.

"That's good." Xiao Gao breathed a sigh of relief and smiled again. "As long as you're happy, My Lord."

"En." Wang Yibo lowered his head and ate a mouthful of the stuffed steamed bun, and a smile appeared on his lips unconsciously.

Xiao Gao saw the bun and took two steps closer, saying with a smile: "The General has been making buns in the kitchen for most of the day."

"Most of the day?" Wang Yibo asked.

"That's right, the General got up at noon and had a meal, then went to the kitchen. After putting the buns in the pot, he ran to the room to watch over you, and then went back to the kitchen to try them out. He kept running back and forth like this, but the buns failed four times." After saying this, Xiao Gao laughed. "We were all in the kitchen watching him knead dough and stuffing. It was fun, the General is so nice!"

Xiao Zhan carried in the food made by the cook, but found that Wang Yibo had already finished eating the four buns. He said in surprise: "How did you eat so much? Weren't they unappetizing?"

"I was just hungry," Wang Yibo said.

"Then what about these?"

"Eat it yourself."

"Okay." Xiao Zhan ate in the room, feeding him a couple of mouthfuls from time to time, as if he was afraid he might not be full after a few buns.

As night fell, the sweet-scented osmanthus in the courtyard had already bloomed. Wang Yibo had been laying down all day, and wanted to exercise his muscles and bones.

Xiao Zhan had learned this about him. In the past, if he was sick, he would always lie down and never sit.

He felt a little uncomfortable when he walked a few steps, but he got used to it. Xiao Zhan held his hand tightly and walked with him.

Seeing their backs as the two of them leaned on each other, Housekeeper Qin couldn't help but cry. It's not easy, ah, it's not easy!

"You didn't go to court today?" Wang Yibo asked.

"En, of course I took leave to stay with you in the mansion," Xiao Zhan said stridently. "Anyway, there was nothing serious going on there. It's boring to just listen to them quarreling all day long."

"The Imperial Academy......"

"I had Xiao Gao ask for leave for you, the Imperial Academy is more idle than the Imperial court!"

Wang Yibo smiled, then remembered another matter and said: "By the way, did you bring the gift for Kan Chuan's child?"

"I gave it at court yesterday, don't worry. He also said that he wants you to be the child's godfather," Xiao Zhan said.

Wang Yibo: "En, he mentioned it to me before, but I didn't agree at the time."

"Why didn't you agree?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously. "I heard it's a big fat fair-skinned girl, she should be very good."