𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

Wang Yibo propped one hand on the table next to him while staring at him.

Xiao Zhan set down the food and walked up to him, touched his forehead, and carried him back to bed without a word: "Fortunately, you're not sick."

"What act are you performing for me now?" Wang Yibo scolded him.

"Yes, yes, yes, it's all my fault."

Xiao Zhan crouched by the bed, admitting his mistake very sincerely. If only he was so obedient when he called for him to stop several times last night.

The more Wang Yibo thought about it, the angrier he became, and he kicked his shoulder: "Get out, I don't want to see you."

Xiao Zhan brought the food in front of him with a smile: "Don't be so angry, eat something first, ba. This is the porridge I bought at Huichun Tower, and the buns I made myself!"

Wang Yibo was indeed hungry. He drank a few mouthfuls of porridge before picking up an unfortunate-looking steamed bun, and took a bite while Xiao Zhan looked on eagerly.

"How is it? Did I succeed this time?" Xiao Zhan widened his eyes and looked at him anxiously.

Wang Yibo took two bites and asked: "What time is it?"

"Youshi."[1]*

*[1] Youshi (酉时) = 5-7pm.*

Wang Yibo was slightly surprised, and looked outside in amazement. The sky was dark. He had really slept until this hour?

But after tossing around all night, he vaguely remembered hearing the crow of a rooster. As for Xiao Zhan......

"When did you sleep?"

Xiao Zhan's face flushed slightly, remembering that he had failed to fall asleep several times last night while looking at that limp sleeping person. He still couldn't hide his enthusiasm, and after a while, he fell asleep when the sky was slightly bright.

"You didn't sleep all night, did you?" Wang Yibo took a look at his face and ventured a guess. After some surprise, he felt sorry for himself.

How miserable, ah, he was not even let go when he fell asleep, damned smelly man!

"You.....don't change the subject, I asked if it tastes good." Xiao Zhan pointed at the steamed bun.

"It's unpalatable," Wang Yibo said truthfully.

Xiao Zhan's smile froze: "Then stop eating, I'll go have the kitchen cook some of your favorite food, it will be ready soon!" After speaking, he ran out in a hurry.

After a while, Xiao Gao came in to help him clean up the room.

Xiao Gao blushed inexplicably. He snuck a few glances and turned his face away, not knowing what to say: "M-m-m-m-my Lord, would you like to change your clothes?"

"Let's wait." Wang Yibo was still eating the buns. He didn't really want to get up, mainly because he was exhausted. Seeing his furtive looks, he asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Gao faltered: "Old Man Qin t-told me......My Lord, that you were in the bridal chamber with the General."

Wang Yibo was silent.

"Didn't you guys already have a bridal chamber?" Xiao Gao didn't understand. "Didn't you have a bridal chamber wedding night when you got married?"

Wang Yibo didn't know how to explain it to him, so he simply didn't.

"I heard you cry last night," Xia Gao said pitifully.

Wang Yibo gave a sudden pause and looked at him with embarrassment. Was this kid's hearing so good? Or.....was his voice too loud?"