Every single time the nightmare tries to attack me or invade my consciousness, I hit it with my sword using Piercing Darkness and Infinite Pain at the same time. "You will not defeat us. You cannot hope to catch up to my strength now. We will destroy you now. A simple Great Infernal Tornado Slash from me should do some of the work." Eva adds: "Lets get this bastard once and for all! Ladies, fire your guns!" And so, we all attack the nightmare at the same time. It is vaporized and we soon go on to help our comrades overcome the other nightmares. Alucard is locked into a constant tug of war with another of them. He laughs: "I'm not afraid of you, nightmare. A true vampire has no fear. I don't have nightmares, I make them." One thrust from my sword is enough to help Alucard finish that nightmare off. He grins: "Thanks for your help but truly, I had no need for it." "Sorry but I couldn't just leave you alone to fight one of them. You would have fought for much longer otherwise." "You're right. I would have. As long as I get to destroy some of the others, I will be quite satisfied and not show my displeasure to you over you ending my battle early." I nod and head off to continue helping. In time, all of the nightmares have been destroyed. However, one of a size bigger than the ones we have destroyed put together forms out of nowhere and restrains all of us effortlessly. It laughs: "You mortals and gods think you have won here. But let me tell you something. You have only won one mere battle. You will lose the war now. I am the nightmare of all nightmares. I get stronger by the second as I get closer to becoming real. I have existed for countless eons, biding my time until it was time for me to emerge. Don Thousand is rapidly catching up to my level of progress. Once I kill all of you, he will be next. No one is allowed to oppose me. I have no need for a name or face. I will live on in the nightmares of all living things for eternity. The multiverse will become mine to terrorize."

We start being suppressed more and more with our forms quickly put on the brink of collapsing. I yell: "Damn it! How the hell are we supposed to get out of this?! We can continue to grow as strong as we wish to be but it won't be enough to break free. Our power levels individually in here are enough to shake the multiverse like a 0.2 magnitude earthquake shaking a city." Luna speaks telepathically: "I believe Twilight may know a solution." Twilight replies: "I do. If this is a multiverse of dreams, then we should be able to create one shared dream to turn the tables." After who knows how long, we actually pull that off amidst so much agony and suffering. Our foe reacts strongly as a wild and fantastical world takes shape around us with all kinds of ideas thrown together into a chaotic masterpiece of abstract and surrealist proportions. The nightmare exclaims: "How did you manage to do any of this?!" Abstractoa replies: "You may be stronger than even me here but there is one element you seem to have missed completely. We can imagine things into being here just like you are able to as well." The chaotic nature of what we created has a combined stronger meaning and intent than our foe's very will. It shrieks and looks around in fear as it feels itself getting crushed by it. In a bid to survive, it lets go of all of us and retreats right before it could be reduced to nothing. "I will get all of you for this! Revenge will be mine! You'll see!" And with that, another enemy was dealt with for now. Pinkie Pie exclaims: "Hey, shouldn't we follow that thing?" Abstractoa replies: "That is not the best move at the moment. 10,581 universes have fallen to Don Thousand since our return to this realm alone. We must free those we can from the dreams and nightmares that are being used to take them over." Ginga speaks up: "Why don't we create more shared dreams and bring all of them into them?"

Revolver nods in approval: "That is a good idea, I have to admit that at least." Sailor Moon exclaims: "Let's get right to that!" I add: "Let's not put them inside any chaotic shared dreams. Those who are most compatible with each other should work together to create the shared dreams. That will net us a lot of stable shared dreams. Now that all of you have come to understand imagination in the same abstract way as myself through fighting battles in this multiverse of dreams, this shouldn't be too difficult." So that's exactly what we do. We split up into small groups that are truly balanced and stable. SHINC, Kirito's party, and The Z Fighters are some examples of balanced and stable groups within BRAINS. Balanced in this case doesn't refer to power levels or stuff like that. It refers to personalities mostly. The group I end up being a part of ends up creating a harmonious fantasy world. With all of that taken care of, all of us start going around to pop dream bubbles and teleport those freed from them into the shared dreams we have created. But it's not enough. Naruto creates hundreds of shadow clones to speed things up: "Come on, everyone! Let's all make clones of ourselves to really speed this up!" Shrugging, I'm amongst the first to follow his example. I create countless clones of myself to share the workload with. BRAINS has tens of thousands of fully fledged members at this point. Thus, millions of clones end up being created. However, that again is not nearly enough. Beerus complains: "What the hell is the point of all of this when the number of universes out there is a number even I couldn't describe?!" He was right. It felt like our efforts were getting us nowhere. Something had to change but what?