I sigh and lean my head against his arm. The cuddle— or should I call it a group hug? Well, whatever it's called, Noah and Artemis made me feel exhausted after that hug.

Marcello tenses and then relaxes after a few seconds. "I can sense you are tired," he speaks in a low voice.

"Do you really need me to remind you not to state the obvious?" I mutter, closing my eyes. He sighs, "No, you do not, dear sister."

A few seconds later I hear a bunch of whispers and I open my eyes and see all of my brothers standing in a line, watching me.

Elijah runs up to me and picks me up. "Athena! My beautiful precious little sister!" He exclaims, holding onto me tight.

"Elijah put me down!" I angrily say, kicking my legs around.

He starts squeezing my cheeks, giving me these soft eyes, "Aww you're so adorable when you're angry–"

"Put her down! You're going to break her!" Ares shouts, running over to me and pulling me away from Elijah.

I breathe a sigh of relief as my feet touch the ground. I pat Ares on the shoulder and take a step back.

As I catch Lorenzo's gaze, he locks his eyes on me without uttering a single word. The silence between us is almost tangible, and I can't help but wonder what thoughts are running through his mind.

I take a seat next to Marcello, lean back against the couch and cross my legs. "Listen up everyone," I say firmly. "My wedding is in just a few days, and as part of the contract, I will be on house arrest for the next two months for safety reasons. I wanted to speak with you all before this happens." I make eye contact with each person in the room as I speak, making sure they understand the gravity of the situation.

"What did you want to talk about? Has something happened?" Dom asks, looking a bit nervous.

I stare at them all for a moment and let out a heavy sigh. "Ever since I came back we haven't spent a lot of time and that is partly my fault."

I go quiet and then take a deep breath. "Could you guys visit me?" I quietly ask, nervously looking down at my lap.

All I hear is their silence.

I'm suddenly overwhelmed with regret. I knew I shouldn't have come here, it's so awkward. Acting like a little girl and asking them to come see me is absolutely embarrassing. They're obviously very busy.

"Never mind, forget I asked," I mumble, standing up to leave.

Suddenly Marcello places his hand on my shoulder and pushes me back down on to couch.

I slowly turn my head to him, glaring at him. "I told you to not do that," I grumble.

He shrugs and points at the rest of our siblings.

I slowly look at them and see their faces filled with pure happiness and I swear I see Elijah's eyes tearing up.

Oh...

Lorenzo walks over to me and sits down beside me, "Of course Athena. We will come to see you every day."

"Please not every day," I mumble. I feel my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. Why did they all have to look at me like that? It felt so weird.

Lorenzo chuckles. "Fine, two days a week," he says, patting my head.

Elijah quickly comes over to us, "No, five days a week."

Dom shoves Ares out of the way, "Why don't we just live with her?"

Dante nods. "Yeah, we should."

Out of nowhere, I hear the craziest evilest laugh coming from Ares in the corner of the room. "Guys we should let the soon-to-be newlyweds have their time alone," Aes says, smirking.