13 | Bella

Here is a family tree of the Russo family since all of you asked. You can always come back to this chapter and remember who is who.

 You can always come back to this chapter and remember who is who

ARES RUSSO:

ARES RUSSO:

"If she's escaped then why won't she come back to us?" I ask, frowning.

Lorenzo sighs, "I'm not sure but if she's escaped it will make it easier to find her."

I look at him.

Like really look at him.

His dark eye bags are prominent and his hair is a mess as well are his clothes, telling me he hasn't been sleeping.

"What if the lady Elijah saw was actually her?"

He shakes his head, "It's not possible. How would Athena even get in? How would she even know where the ball was hosted?"

I frown.

"What do you think she's like now?" I ask him.

He shrugs, running a hand through his hair. "I'm not sure. Now be quiet I'm trying to work."

I sigh.

Lorenzo types on his laptop, heavily concentrated.

I slowly stand up and leave his office and go to the kitchen. I open one of the cabinets and grab a snack.

Before I open it, I check the calories. I frown and put it back. I grab a different one and look at the calories. I bite my lip.

Yeah, I'm just not gonna eat.

I put it back and shut the cabinet and leave the kitchen. I slowly go up the stairs, tired.

Nonna keeps bringing our cousins here every week because they keep getting kicked out like some idiots.

They came over again today and god I've had it with them. They are literal demons.

When I reach the top of the stairs, someone clings to my leg. I look down at my six-year-old cousin, Bella, confused while she looks up at me with an evil grin and cute pigtails.