31. Kurukshetra day 5

Kurukshetra day 5,
The war started and all anticipated that there will be no vyuh formation from the Kaurava side. But they were wrong.

San- Putra Kanishk, With the Sena you be in the centre of the vyuh with some of the maharathi's.

Sanvika raised her vyuh and she released the arrow in the air which created a circle. The Kaurava Sena knew what that meant and the assembled themselves in the chakravyuh.

Sanvika did so as last night she had a talk with Krishna.

Flashback:-
After meeting Bhishma Sanvika started her journey towards her camp. That's when she saw Dwarkadhish Krishna standing in front of her. Sanvika joined her hands in front of Krishna and said.

San- Pranam Narayan.

Krishna raised his eye brow and said.

Kri- I am not Narayan Matabhagini (Mothers bua).
San- Once I have been in your presence Narayan when I gained boons from you and the other Trimurti. Your aura gives it away.
Kri- But in this avatar you the bua of Mata Rohini. Hence, Bless me.

Sanvika didn't know what to say hence she she looked her and there in confusion.

San- May Narayan bless you Putra.

Krishna chuckled and said.

Kri- I have come here with a request Mata.
San- Mata?
Kri- Yes, just like the Kauravas call you.

Sanvika smiled and then she said.

San- How can I help you with Narayan?
Kri- Abhimanyu ...
San- Abhimanyu the son of Subhadra and Arjun?
Kri- Yes, I know that tomorrow he will attain Veergati hence I have a request.
San- What request?
Kri- Your guru Narad told you about the dev Sabha before dwapar right?

Sanvika thought and then realisation hit her and she said.

San- Abhimanyu is the son of Chandra?
Kri- Yes, hence my vow shall be fulfilled.

Sanvika smiled and she said.

San- Don't worry Narayan I will not let your vow be broken.
End of flashback.

Sanvika then explained the plan to them and she said.

San- Only Putra Kanishk will be in the chakravyuh. The others will stay out of the vyuh and will fight the maharathi's of the Kaunteya Sena.

Kanishk entered the chakravyuh and the other maharathi's started to fight the Kaunteya's maharathi's.

Reyansh was fighting against Jaydrath both exchanged several arrows with each other. Reyansh then broke the bow of Jaydrath and then with his naag Astra he beheaded Jaydrath. That's the time Krishna closed his eyes and the head of Jaydrath fell in his father's lap.

Ridham was fiercely fighting against Ghatotkach, the son of Bheem and Hidimba. Ghatotkach was mainly using illusions but Ridham broke all of the illusions of Ghatotkach. That's when Ridham raised his bow and called Karna towards him.

Karna- What happened pitashree?
Ridham- Karna, to kill him I would have to use a mass destruction arrow, but most of our warriors in the area. If I use the Pashupat or the brahmasira, it would also affect our Sena. Hence, request you to summon the divine power given to you by Indra.

Karna nodded and he then summoned the Vastavi Shakti and killed Ghatotkach. Before he could fall on the Kaurava warriors, Ridham with the vayu Astra pushed his body backwards and he fell on the Sena of Kaunteya's instead.

The heroic Abhimanyu was fighting the maharathi's and he came face to face with the king of Trigant.

Abhimanyu broke the bow of Susharma and he with his Agni Astra burned the chariot of his. Susharma picked up his mace and jumped from his burned chariot and rushed to Abhimanyu.

The son of Subhadra however pierced countless arrows in the mace of Susharma which broke the mace. Susharma took out his sword and Abhimanyu did the same.

Being a small child Susharma assumed Abhimanyu to be weak. But the student of Shri Krishna and Balram excelled in all types of weapons and finally beheaded Susharma.

The son of Subhadra then advanced towards the next circle. Abhimanyu was raining arrows on the opponent's and that's when Dantavakra from behind pierced an arrow in Abhimanyu.

Soon with the maharathi's of Karusha Dantavakra circled around Abhimanyu and they badly wounded him. 

Abhimanyu was no disarmed and chariotless. But the heroic warrior picked up a chariot wheel and defended himself from the attacks.

Gaining momentum, he picked up his bow and started to kill the warriors of Karusha. Finally with the Vaishnav Astra, he killed Dantavakra.

Abhimanyu who could barely stand, moved to the centre where stood the son of Sanvika. Kanishk who was months younger to Abhimanyu kept all the 5 weapons in front of Abhimanyu.

Both looked at each other and picked up their respective bows. Arrows showered at a rapid speed and they both were wounded. Seconds before the sunset, Kanishk was disarmed by Abhimanyu.

Kanishk took his sword and he started a sword fighting with Abhimanyu. But the son of Subhadra with advanced skills disarmed him.

Abhimanyu was going to behead Kanishk but an inch away from Kanishk's neck, Abhimanyu stopped as Kanishk stabbed the stomach of Abhimanyu with his hidden dagger.

With that veer Abhimanyu was put to sleep in a heroic feat.

_________________________
Author's note:-

How was the day 5 war?

What do you think about the conversation between Sanvika and Narayan?

What do you think about the feat. Of Abhimanyu?

Coming up next :-
Balram was on his was back to Mathura as Revati had fallen ill. Hence, Madra raj was hence the charioteer of Karna.

-x-

Karna followed Arjun as Krishna drove his chariot far away from the Kurukshetra.

-x-

The wheel of Karna's chariot had sunken deep in the earth, when Karna requested Madra raj to get down, he rejected the plea of Karna.

-x-

Arjun summoned the Anjalika Astra and shot it towards Karna who was trying to get his wheel out side.

-x-

Karna remembered the curse he got from Devi Prithvi as the arrow of Arjun was inches away from him.

-x-

An angered Sanvika challenged Devi prithivi to a war as all tried to calm her down.