15. Dyut Sabha

In Mathura ,
Balram lived with his wife Revati and she could make out that her husband was affected by the split. Balram started to do work and this in a way helped his father, Vasudev.

Vasudev was burdened with the task to rule both Dwarka and Mathura but now he was relieved to have his sons taking care of the same.

In Dwarka ,
Krishna also was affected but he knew that it was the game destiny and it was for the greater good.

In Sapt nagari,
Kamakshi was laughing as Yadavaan and Ridham looked at her confused.

Yvaan- What happened Pitrbhagini?
Kam- Nothing Putra just thinking about the powerhouse dividing itself. You know maybe the kaunteya's will lose their life now, but one can't say anything thing can they. Dwarka had the raw strength of Balram and the way Krishna yielded his weapons as well as his intelligence. I have a feeling soon something big will happen that will shake up the entire Universe.

In dandaka forest ,
The kaunteya's were moving towards the forest of Hidimba to take shelter. The royals of Shivi, Kashi and Manipur had rejected to grant them shelter hence the chose this route.

That's when there came a soldier of Dandaka and he gave Yudhisthir the invitation of Dyut in the kingdom of Trigant.

Blinded by greed, all accepted the invitation and started their journey towards Trigant.

In Trigant ,
The Kaunteya's along with Bhishma , Vidhur , Kunti and Draupadi had reached the royal palace of Trigant and saw Dantavakra, Paundraka and Trigant Naresh were already in the Sabha.

Bhishma and Vidhur though did not wanted to agree but had to say they missed their days in Hastinapur. For Bhishma the people he thought to be sane turned out to be the biggest sinners. As for Vidur ever since going to Indraprastha the Kaunteya's taunted him multiple times for being the sons of dasi. Both thought that though they were stopped and taunted in Hastinapur but the Hastinapur royals respected them unlike the Pandavas.

Where as Bheem and Arjun had become the puppets of Yudhishthir and Draupadi.

After talking to each other Yudhishthir and Trigant naresh sat down to play Chausar. But all the royal women were sent to their respective rooms.

But not to be framed as the bad people Trigant Naresh and his group had called representatives from all around aryavart. Uluka the son of Shakuni had come along with Vikarna who was representing Hastinapur.

Summary:-
Round one:
Trigant betted his gold he was wearing where as Yudhishthir betted the gold he was wearing.

The game was going interesting but finally Trigant Naresh lost. Little did the Kaunteya's know that it's was his plan to make Yudhishthir overconfident. 

Round two:
Trigant Naresh betted the treasury of Trigant while Yudhishthir betted his and his family's treasury.

The round was again interesting but finally Yudhishthir won. When Yudhishthir win again he and his other 2 brothers started to taunt Jarasandh.

Round three:
Trigant Naresh betted Trigant whereas Yudhishthir betted His wealth.

This round Yudhishthir was so overconfident that he knew he was going to win. To taunt Trigant Naresh further Yudhishthir started to play with his eyes closed. Little did he know that his this fault would lead to distraction in the future. But still he won the round.

Round four:
This time the plan of Trigant, Dantavakra etc. started.
Trigant - What happened Maharaj did you lose? Hahaha. I will now not bet small things I bet Dantavakra and Paundraka.
Yudhi- Then I bet Pitamah Bhishma  and Dasiputra Vidhur. I also bet all the things I have won till now.
Vidh- What! You cannot bet me without my permission Maharaj.
Yudhi- I can since I am the one feeding you I have the right to bet you Dasiputra. You were thrown out of Hastinapur so you came to us.
Bheem- Jyeshth is right. You were with our enemies talking bad about us.
Arj- Yes also you should learn to be a obedient servant like pitamah. See he is not questioning the command of our Maharaj.

The tone in which the Kaunteya's spoke and being called a servant had shocked both Bhishma and Vidhur but they couldn't do anything as they had given a vow to Yudhishthir that they would forever be with Yudhishthir no matter what may come.

Then the round started and Yudhishthir was beaten easily.

Round five:
Now Yudhishthir had lost his Assets. So he decided to balance it by betting his liability in the form of Bheem and Arjun.

They didn't deny their brother like vidhur. But they were shocked that before betting Draupadi their brother betted them.

Again like the last round Yudhishthir had lost the game.

Round six:
Now Yudhishthir lost all of his properties so he decided to be himself. While Dantavakra bet himself.

Again like the last two rounds Yudhishthir had lost.

Then what Yudhishthir say shocked even the group of Trigant Naresh.

Yudhi- maharaj now since the score is tied we should do a tie breaker.
Trigant- The person who lost himself can bet nothing.
Yudhi- I Panduputra Yudhishthir bet my wife Draupadi.

All of them in the Sabha froze for a second. The ambassadors had made sure to tell this to their maharani/ maharaj. They didn't want the princess of their kingdom to have a alliance with the Kaunteya's because of this bet made by Yudhishthir.

Bhishma and Vidhur were all shell shocked. They never expected Yudhishthir to bet what he bet.

Like all rounds Yudhishthir lost this round as well.

Danta- Soldier now go and get the dasi! Grab her hair and pull her if she denies to come in the Sabha! And Senapati go to their chariots and take all their wealth!

When Draupadi was brought she was disrobed. But it was stopped half way as the 3 couldn't stoop to the level of the Kaunteya's.

The faces of the Kuntiputra's were down towards the ground. They were feeling guilty but they couldn't do anything as Yudhisthir their brother had asked them not too.

Trigant- Bheem! This was your revenge as you insulted my sister and disrobed her!
Danta- We didn't fully disrobe her because we are humans not rakshas like you!
Trigant- Now go get out and have your 12 years of vanvas and 1 year of agyaat vas!

Some thought that it was right as there were worst things that happened with dasi's and Draupadi was betted by her husband while the others thought Trigant naresh was wrong in disrobing a women. But the name of Bheem was also tainted.

____________________________
Authors note:-

How will Kamakshi react?

Who's side will Hastinapur and Anga take in the war?