25. Kurukshetra day 1

Kurukshetra day 1,
Before the war Krishna had give Arjun the gyaan of Gita and had also shown his true self to Arjun.

The shanknaad of the war was done and both the sides rushed towards each other.

Ridham, who had decided to be the Sarthi, on the request of Trigant naresh became the senapati. While from the Kaunteya's side, Arjun was the senapati. All the allied kings of Trigant started to fight the alliance of Kaunteya's.

As the 18 Akshauhini sena of Trigant alliance rushed towards the Sena of Kaunteya's and as the allied forces attacked each other, it created a stormy look.

The scream of agony, the scream of victory, the twang of the mighty divine bows, the clash of swords, the clash of mace's and the blood that was drawn.

Far away on a mountain,
Kamakshi was looking at the war with no emotions.

FLASHBACK : Chapter 12
Pratipa- Quite Kamakshi! Don't you dare take about our second daughter!
Kam- Why? Don't you want to tell the world about the injustice done to her? Also don't blame me for the outcome of kuru Vansh.
Pratipa- We will! Because you have brought shame on kuru Vansh! If the downfall of kuru Vansh happens, it's because of you!
End of flashback.

Was she the reason for this Great War? If Sanvika was still in Hastinapur, would the kuru Vansh be divided?

That's when she felt movement behind her and she raised her bow and was ready to attack. As she looked up, she saw the Saptrishi's and the prajapati's. Suddenly Maharishi Marichi said.

Marichi- ...

Back on the battlefield ,
Ridham rushed towards the king of Sonita holding his bow which resembled the end of evil. Both released uncountable arrows and pierced each other but they both stood their ground. Finally with the naag Astra the king of Sonita had fallen.

Drona went to Arjun who stood their with his gandiv. Both had a back and forth with each other and Drona had pierced innumerable arrows in the body of Arjun.

To save his favourite grand child, Bhishma came forward to help Arjun along side Iravan.

Seeing 2 warriors coming towards his father, Ashwatthama rushed to his aid. Drona and Ashwatthama started to fight Bhishma and Iravan as Krishna took arjun to get his wounds healed.

Drona and Bhishma started to unleash their anger and their skills were unmatched. The 2 students of Parshuram were facing of in an overwhelming fight.

Both attacked each other but they also found a way to kill thousands of foot soldiers as well.

Simultaneously, Ashwatthama was fighting Iravan, the son of Arjun and Ulupi. Ashwatthama was just countering the attacks as he didn't wish to kill an innocent soul. That all changed when Iravan said.

Iravan- What happened coward son of a coward father! Have no guts to fight the son of Sarvaahresth dhanurdhari Arjun!
Ash- Iravan careful!!!

Thunderstruck, darkness prevailed, dark clouds formed as a maha vinashak astra was summoned.

On the mountain ,
Kam- Rudra astra!
Vish- Yes, Rudra astra, which is possessed by only few people on Earth. The Saptrishi's, the prajapati's, Bhagwan Parshuram, You Sanvika, Karna, Kripa, Jarasandh, Krishna, Balram, Bhishma and Drona.
Kam- My husband and my kids too have these weapons Brahmarishi.