18. The shocking revelations

Kam- It Is because Sanvika had no time for for family all she did was engulf herself into dirty politics, she was a mother of 3 but all her kids were mostly raised by dasi's, there was no loyalty in her family, there are all educated but they are Educated fools. Where as I am the opposite of her, I make time for my family, I have raised all my children on my own, all the people allied to me are loyal and all are educated geniuses.

Kamakshi paused for a second and she motioned all to sit down. She then said.

Kam- I'll tell you one story, Once upon a time the queen of Hastinapur Devi Sunanda was pregnant. As she was giving birth to her daughter named Kamakshi, the wolves howled, there was a storm and the pious water of Ganga was at unease. That's when she was born, the princess of Hastinapur Kamakshi.
Seeing the scenario in which the princess was born, the royal priest told the king to kill his daughter as she was a bad omen and she would have a negative impact on the kingdom.
To save his own kingdom, Maharaj Pratipa killed her and threw her body in the forest of Dandak.

In Dwarka, The chamber of Krishna ,
Krishna and Rukmini were talking to each other when Rukmini asked her beloved.

Ruk- Nath, why has there come such a change in destiny of Dwapar this time?
Kri- Sometimes changes are needed priye, but sometimes it's just a mere existence of someone unknown.
Ruk- So will you be helping the Kaunteya's or no?
Kri- There is no other option then to help the priye.
Ruk- Even if they are wrong? I mean this time you didn't have to intervene in the Dyut. While all the others had lowered their heads minus the kaunteya's and a few royal ambassadors.
Kri- Sometimes you are bounded to your words priye, that is the exact situation that I have been caught up in.

Krishna paused for a second and then he stated.

Kri- Like Chandradev, Indra also asked a vow from me this time.
Ruk- What vow nath?
Kri- Before descending on earth Indra asked me a vow to protect his kin. It was because he feared Arjun to have the same faith as Vali. Indra had known how arrogant can his kin be, hence he had taken such a vow from me.
Ruk- Why would you give such a vow Nath?

Krishna looked at Rukmini and then sighed before saying.

Kri- When I saw this yug in my vision it was like the previous dwapar yug only. That was until there came another person named Sanvika. She was not a part of the vision and I couldn't she her vision anywhere.
Ruk- So Sanvika is an unknown figure?
Kri- Yes, and I am not sure who was she.
???- We will tell you about Sanvika.

___________________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about Kamakshi now?

Who was Sanvika?

Krishna is bonded by a vow, what will happen now?