21. Declaration of the war!

In Dwarka ,
The kingdom of Dwarka was filled with kings who supported the Pandavas.

The kingdoms included ; Kambhoja, Shivi, Kashi, Manipur, Matsya, Videha, Kekeya, Chedi, Lanka and most of the kingdoms in the south.

Vasu- Since all the women and children are safe in Dwarka, I suggest protection in Dwarka. No one better then the Narayani Sena to protect Dwarka.
Kri- There are 11 akshauhini sena out of which Dwarka has 6 and Mathura has 5 Pitashree.
Balram- Well I will leave 3 akshauhini Sena of Mathura of the security of Mathura.
Vasu- Fine, Krishna you have 2 akshauhini sena with you and Balram has 2 akshauhini with him. You both can decide which side you want to fight for. The senapati for Krishna is Satyaki while Balram, your army will be monitored by Kritvarma.

Knowing the power of Narayani Sena, Kunti said.

Kunti- Putra Balram, I know what Draupadi had said was wrong, but I would request you to side with your family in this hard time.

That's when Rohini got up and said to her son.

Rohini- Yes Putra, Your matamah Bhalika and your mamashree Karna are yet to take a side. But if they chose the side of Trigant naresh, I would like you to be with them.
Balram- Okay Mata, matamah Bhalika and Mamashree Karna side with the opposite I would side with them.

Kunti gritted her teeth and then she sat back down. That's when Yudhishthir got up and said.

Yudhi- So it's final, we will fight against Trigant, Pundra, Karusha and their alliances.
Vidur- We shall now go to Hastinapur and Magadha to make alliances with them. Those 2 kingdoms are great and if they side with us we would win.
Bheem- Mahamantri is right jyesht, I suggest Pitamah to go with the peace treaty.
Bhishma- I'll go with the peace treaty along with Dwarkadhish Putra.
Kri- Fine, so we shall leave now mahamahim.
Amba- Wait Dwarkadhish, I would also come with you both.

Saying that Krishna, Amba and Bhishma went. As they reached Hastinapur, they saw Trigant naresh coming out of the palace with a satisfied smile on his face.

Tri- You are a little late Dwarkadhish, the kuru king had chosen to side with us as he being a true kuru unlike those who abduct other women for an alcoholic, care about the truth.
Bhish- Quite Trigant Naresh! Don't insult my kuru Vansh by telling Duryodhan is a nice king!
Tri- Why not Gangaputra, you left your kuruvansh for the vanshaj of Pandu! Maharani Sanvika had proclaimed that none of the Kaunteya's would represent her Vansh!

Bhishma was about to slap Trigant naresh when a hand caught his hand. He looked to see a by in his teens. The boy twisted the hand of Bhishma and kicked him hard on his chest.

Lman- Don't try to cross your limits in the kingdom of Hastinapur Gangaputra.
Bhish- Who are you and how dare you stop me from entering my palace!
Lman- Your palace in your dreams! This is the palace of Hastinapur royals and this palace is for kuruvanshi's!
Tri- And as for who he is Gangaputra, he is none other the Lakshman, the son of Duryodhan and the Yuvraj of Hastinapur!

Hearing that Amba had a smile on her face and then came the Kauravas who touched the feet of Amba. Lakshman smiled as a pregnant Shivani came there. They together took the blessings of Amba. While all ignored Bhishma.

Soon the Madrinandan's came and got down from their chariot and said.

Nakul- It's good that you didn't leave Trigant naresh.
Madri- Putra, what did bhrata say?
Sahdev- Mata, mamashree has agreed to side with the combined forces of Trigant, Pundra and Karusha.
Dury- Amazing, now Trigant Naresh you just have to go to Magadha, if pitamah Karna sides with the kaunteya's we would also side with them. But if pitamah decides to stay neutral we will fight with you.

That's when Krishna, Bhishma, Amba started their journey to Magadha. When they reached they saw Paundarka there.

Krishna smiled as today was going to be the end of Paundarka.

_________________________
Author's note:-

What do you think about the alliances?

Who will Karna side with?

Paundarka vadh coming up next, excited?