11. Svayamvar & Division

All the kings were on their way to the palace of Kampilya. The Magadha royals had denied to come in the Svayamvar which was like an insult to Draupadi. Following that the Kauravas also denied to part take in the Svayamvar, so did the sons of Madri.

While on their way to Kampilya, Bheem fell in love with Hidimba. Therefore he married and soon she became pregnant. Bheem still left for the Svayamvar of the illustrious women who claimed to be the most beautiful woman of Aryavart.

Kunti had decided to accompany her sons and she stayed in a hut nearby the palace.

Soon they reached the Sabha and saw the illustrious line up of kings and prince's that were present there. Matsya naresh Virat, Chedi Naresh Shishupal, Madra raj Shalya, the son of Narkasur, Bhagadatta and many more.

Dhrishtadyum then informed all about the task of the Svayamvar. Then entered Yadava Shrestha, Dwarkadhish along with his Mahabalshali Brother Balram.

The mighty warriors and kings put all their strength but they failed to pick up the bow. When some picked it up, they were unable to string it.

That's when came Yadavaan, the Yadava ruler of Saurashtra. Krishna sighed as this was going to be yet another change in destiny.

Yadavaan picked up the bow and he stringed it. It was at that time someone said he belonged to a suta clan. Draupadi who wished to be the bride of Arjun, she stood up and screamed.

Drau- Stop! I would not marry a suta!

It was true that the yadava's were suta's because they were born to Kshatriya king Yadu and his Brahmin queen. But the might of the clan was so much that their clan was called the yadava's not suta's.

Balram and Yadavaan were enraged by the words of Draupadi. Yadavaan threw the bow on the side in anger and screamed.

Yvaan- Panchal kumari! You have crossed your limits by making fun of my lineage! I Yadavaan the Yadava king of Saurashtra curse you to never receive help from a Yadava! By chance if you get help from a Yadava, the entire Yadava clan will face downfall!

That's when Balram got up in anger and he proclaimed.

Balram- Dwarka cuts ties with Kampilya as the princess of Panchal has insulted the Dwarka royals! Who ever marry's Draupadi you will be against the family of Dwarka! Maharaj Drupad why did you call us as a chief guest's when your own daughter was to disrespect us! Let's go Kanha!

Draupadi was trying to stop the residing figure of Krishna but she failed. That's when she saw Shishupal, Shalya and few other kings going out of the Sabha.

Arjun smiled as now he could win the princess of Panchal. His turn came and he got up, he stringed the bow and he the shot a arrow which pierced though the eyes of the fish.

Soon he and his new found wife along with Yudhishthir and Bheem went to the hut where Kunti resided. When they reached there they saw Kunti was meditating and Arjun said.

Arjun- Mata look what I won!
Kunti- What ever you have won divide it with your brothers.

All were shocked and but they followed the order of their mother and married Draupadi. While none asked Draupadi if it was okay for her to do so. Even Drupad agreed as Draupadi would give him alliance with the kuru rastra.

In Sapt nagari ,
Kamakshi and Ridham were playing with their kids when a Sanik came and said.

Sanik- Maharaj, Maharani, Raja Yadavaan is asking his presence in the royal court.
Kam- Allow him to come in the court.

Soon Yadavaan came and he took blessings of the people in front of him.

Yvaan- Pranam Bua, Pranam Fufaji.
Both- Ayushman bhava Putra.
Kam- Is the work done Putra?
Yvaan- Yes bua, I participated in the Svayamvar of Agnisuta and have also cursed her.

Both were shocked to know that he cursed Draupadi and asked.

Ridham- Putra why did you curse her?
Yvaan- She insulted the entire Yadu clan Fufaji.

That's when Yadavaan explained everything to them and they nodded.

Kam- Well done! The kaunteya's have married the princess of Uttar Panchal and now I would like to see what will happen in Hastinapur.
Yvaan- Yes, the strength of the kaunteya's is in Dwarka and now they wouldn't receive help from them.
Kam- That's what I wanted, I had another plan but oh well you did it Putra.

That's when Yadavaan nodded and went away.

Kam- I had thii to break the relationship of Kampilya and Hastinapur. But now it's even better, Hastinapur awaits the welcome of Draupadi and kaunteya's while I await to see what will happen.

In Hastinapur ,
The kaunteya's and Draupadi returned and Karna had also come there with Vrushali, who happened to be pregnant.

They entered the Sabha when no crown applauded. That's when a big argument happened and then Karna whispered something in the eyes of Dhritarashtra.

Karna- Dhritarashtra, I feel that you shall divide the kingdom of Hastinapur and give them a small land. They will not intervene in your rule.

Dhritarashtra nodded and then he announced.

Dhri- Quite! Kaunteya's chose one land minus Hastinapur where your rule will prevail.

Yudhishthir smiled and then he said.

Yudh- We would take the land of Khandavprasth.
Dhri- So be it, Khandavprasth will be a vessel of Hastinapur. Kunti, Vidur and Bhishma on my behest will move to Khandavprasth along with the kaunteya's and Draupadi.

The news travelled fast and reached the land of Sapt nagari.

Kam- Hmm, looks like the land of Khandavprasth is calling my name Arya.
Ridham- Well send some of the common soldiers, they are enough for the Kaunteya's. Or you want me to go and show my valour to them.
Kam- that will work Arya, as if I can't fight now.
Ridham- Yea you can't fight priye.

He said as he rubbed the belly of his wife.

__________________________
Author's note:-

Draupadi cursed, what do you think?

Well Yadavaan was another plan of Kamakshi, what do you think?

What do you think about the insult of a Yadava?

Kamakshi is the bua of Yadavaan, so is she a Yadava?

Ridham going to attack the kingdom of Khandavprasth, what will happen?