16. Vanvas & Agyaat vas

In Sapt nagari,
The outcome of Dyut was expected by the royals and Kamakshi stayed neutral.

Yvaan- Now what Pitrbhagini, will you fight from the side of the joint forces of Trigant, Pundra and Karusha?
Ridham- The kaunteya's will find a way to blame the royals of Hastinapur I know that for a fact.
Kam- Let's see who participates in the war and who doesn't. I don't think that we will participate I know that for sure.

In Anga,
The Hastinapur royals had come to Anga and they got to know about the news as well. All were disgusted with the kaunteya's. They were also grateful that Susharma stopped the disrobing before it got out of hand.

Summary of Vanvas and Agyaat vas ,
The Kaunteya's, Kunti, Draupadi, Bhishma and Vidur along with the sons of the Kaunteya's went for vanvas. They had decided to stay in the Kamyaka forest.

As time went by, the kaunteya's and Draupadi filled their sons with the hatred towards the Karna, Shon, Jarasandh, Eklavya, Kauravas, Madrinandan's, Susharma, Paundarka and Dantavakra.

While the dharma words spoken by Amba, Bhishma and Vidur went unheard by them. Amba decided to go to the ashrams of different rishi's and earn punya.

Taking the absence of Amba as an advantage they started to manipulate Bhishma as well.

Yudhishthir on the behest of his celestial father Yama, did a yagya for Suryadev. The yagya was done by Vidur and as a result Yudhishthir asked Suryadev to grant them food for 13 years.

One day while they were walking through the forest the came across a man eating rakshasa. All the kaunteya's attack him but get caught by the rakshasa. That's when Bhishma instructions Bheem to use the technique taught to him by Drona. Bheem follows and with the technique he learnt, he kills the demon.

Yudhishthir ponds about the words spoken to him by Krishna. Krishna had once informed him about gambling being one of the four sin's that ruins a man. After long he decided to control his habit of gambling.

Bheem does Tapasya to lord hanuman to gain back some strength. Lord hanuman gives Bheem his darshan and says.

Hanuman- I can't devalue the curse given to you by Sanvika. I was one for her 10 guru's and I know that she wouldn't curse a innocent. However due to your penance, I bless to to have a maharathi strength but not as much as you had before.

Saying that lord hanuman departs, while Bheem returns back to their hut.

Indra disguised himself as a Brahmin and asks his son, Arjun to go and do Tapasya for the divine Pashupat Astra. Arjun does as told by his father and he does Tapasya to Mahadev.

Forgotten about the curse gotten by Mata Ira. Indra remembers the curse and then he calls Arjun to Indra Lok. He imparts the knowledge of weapons he has minus the tridev Astras. That's when Arjun gets cursed by Devi Urvashi, She regrets If and she then turns it into a boon for 1 year.

As he returned it was time for their agyaat vas. They disguised themselves and went to the kingdom to Matsya. Amba had also rejoined Bhishma hence, she followed his lead.

• Yudhishthir became Kanka, a minister in the court of king Virat.

• Bheem became Vallabh, a cook in the royal palace.

• Arjun became Brihannala, a dancer and the teacher of Uttara.

• Draupadi became Sairandhri, the maid of Sudeshna.

• Vidur became Granthik, the caretaker of the horses.

• Bhishma and Amba stayed with the sons of Kaunteya's Prativindhya, Sutsoma and Shrutkarma. They took the 3 sons to a location nearby and trained the 3. Kunti had decided to join them as well.

Bheem had killed Kichak and
Soon one year passed and their Incognito was over. That's when they revealed their identities and Virat asked Arjun to marry Uttara.

Arjun denied and was about to leave when entered Krishna. Krishna came and said.

Kri- Don't worry the king of Matsya, my nephew Abhimanyu the son of Arjun and Subhadra had fallen for the beauty of Uttara. It was for that same reason I came in Matsya, marriage proposal.

The king of Virat agreed and he got his daughter Married of to Abhimanyu.
End of Summary.

During the Vanvas and Agyaat vas;

In Anga,
Karna and Vrushali had another son named Vrishketu and A daughter named Aditi.
Jarasandh and Shrikhandini had a son named Shatrunjay.
Eklavya and Rukmila had a daughter named Urmila.

Shon had married a commoner named Amulya. They both had twins Anay and Aanaya.

In Panchal ,
Ashwatthama had married Sushala and they had a son named Shivaay and a daughter named Shivani.

In Saurashtra ,
Yadavaan wanted a daughter hence he did Tapasya to Mata Saraswati who blessed him with Gyanika.

In Hastinapur ,
There were 200 kids of the 100 Kauravas roaming in the kingdom palace. The most prominent was Lakshman and Lakshmana the daughter of Duryodhan and Bhanumati.

There were 111 sons and 89 daughters that were born to the Kauravas.

Then there were Nirmitra and Karuna, the children of Nakul and Karenumati.

Then Suhotra and Suvarna , the children of Sahadev and Vijaya.

Soon all the kids went to Gurukul / kanyakul under there teachers of their father / mothers.

In Sapt nagari ,
Kamakshi and Ridham trained their 3 sons and they assigned roles to them as well.

Reyansh was crowned as the Yuvraj because of his strength and knowledge, Suryansh was crowned as the Mahamantri as he was the smartest and Kanishk was crowned the senapati even though he was the age of Abhimanyu.

The twins found their love like their mother found their father. Reyansh married Kriti and Suryansh married Madirakshi. Kriti was made the Yuvrani and Madirakshi was made the minister of kingdom affairs.

The kids as well as their wife's supported Kamakshi in her mission towards the kuru Vansh.

In Dwarka ,
Abhimanyu was born and brought up under the care of his mother, Balram, Revati, Krishna and Rukmini.

Yes, Balram and Krishna sorted their issues and they spoke within a week of their fight.

He was trained by Krishna together with Balram. Unlike the 3 sons of Draupadi, he was told about the goods and bads of all including his parents.

As he wanted to meet his other siblings hence Krishna invited Devika, Yaudheya, Hidimba, Ghatotkach, Valandhara, Savarga, Ulupi, Iravan, Chitrangada and Babruvahan.

All accepted the request and came to Dwarka and there met the forgotten wife's and sons of the Kaunteya's.

________________________
Author's note:-

Maha Sabha coming next.

How's the chapter?

How was the meeting of Abhimanyu with the forgotten family members?

What did you think about the Vanvas and Agyaat vas?