24. Grand Entry & Danveer Karna

Thankyou all for 1 K votes on this story, really means a lot 🫶

In the Kaurava camp ,
Gandhari was standing with the Aarti ki thali to welcome the esteemed royals of Sapt nagari. Suddenly they heard the voice of drums, the sounds that echoed throughout the universe.

The side of Kaunteya's were curious and all the warriors went on the mountain and looked at the scene along with their wife's.

That's when they saw 4 people coming in their rath's. The 4 of them were well built, their arms were so strong as if they lifted elephants, they had broad shoulders and their stance was regal.

The 4 got down and Gandhari went forward to do their Aarti but the one in the middle raised his hand and said.

Man 1- Stop rajmata Gandhari, don't commit a crime.

That's when a confused Duryodhan said.

Dury- What crime oh great royal of sapt nagari?

The 4 men looked at each other and started to laugh. That's when the 2nd one said.

Man 2- Maharaj Duryodhan, we are not the royals but the sarthi's of the royal family.

The voice of man 2 echoed through the Kurukshetra and all were shocked. If the sarthi's looked so powerful, they could only imagine the royals.

With the kaunteya's ,
Abhi- Pitashree did you know that they were sarthi's?
Arjun- None of us can forget the face of the first man Putra.

The kaunteya's, Kunti, Vidur, Bhishma and Draupadi remembered the time when king Ridham had come. It was the same man who was the sarthi of king Ridham.

Back to the Kauravas ,
Karna- If you are the royal sarthi's then where are the royals and your Sena?
Man 3- The royals are riding their own horses. We came on their rath's and the ones who are riding the rath's are the back up sarthi's.

That's when drums were played again, in came a gush of wind and the sand dust was created. As the dust went, all saw the Sena equivalent to the Sena of the Kaunteya's.

The 7 akshauhini sena of Sapt nagari marched down and they stood still behind the 4 sarthi's. The soldiers in the Sena looked like the maharathi's of the Kauravas and Kaunteya's side. M

The Kauravas were trying to figure which one of them were the royals of Sapt nagari.

Man 4- They are yet not here maharaj Duryodhan.

With the kaunteya's ,
All were shocked seeing the Sena of Sapt nagari and fear was implanted in the hearts of them.

With the Kauravas ,
They were waiting for the royals to come and that's when it's announced.

Sanik- The youngest Rajkumar of Sapt nagari and the Senapati, Kanishk padhare hai!

Like a thunderbolt Kanishk came in front of the Kauravas and the Sena of Sapt nagari bowed down to the great Senapati, so did the 4 sarthi's.

All looked at the senapati of Sapt nagari and could make out he was an exceptional warrior. Gandhari welcomed him and then the Sanik announced.

Sanik- Madhya Rajkumar, Mahamantri Suryansh padhare hai!

Soon fire works started to go in and then entered Suryansh.

All were mesmerised with the scene and they were also amused by the calm demeanour of Suryansh

All were mesmerised with the scene and they were also amused by the calm demeanour of Suryansh. Gandhari welcome him as well and then the Sanik Announced.

Sanik- Sapt nagari ke pratham rajkumar, Yuvraj Reyansh padhare hai!

As Reyansh entered flowers started to drop from the sky. Reyansh smiled as he understood it was his mother who was doing a grand welcome from her kids and her husband. Otherwise, she wouldn't have given her horse to Kanishk.

Gandhari welcomed him with respect and then the sanik announced.

Sanik- Lastly, the student of Dev Aryaman, The Samrat of Sapt nagari and the one who defeated the kaunteya's, Gangaputra Bhishma, Dasiputra Vidur, Drupad, Dhrishtadyum, Satyajit, Kuntibhoja and Purujit.

The kaunteya's side listening to this were fuming and they left. That's when Ridham came and all looked at him like his body was sculpted by lord Vishwakarma himself.

Gandhari welcomed him and they were asked to rest which they agreed.

The next day ,
Indra to help his son came to take Dan from Karna. Indra wanted his kavach and kundals. While Kunti was told the truth about Karna by Krishna.

Hence, she also came to ask Karna to come on their side.

But before them, Reyansh and Kanishk had arrived. Hence, Karna asked them for a dann.

Reyansh- I as a dann want a vow that you will never donate your kavach and kundals to anyone.
Kanishk- I as a vow ask you to never help to the ones who once abandoned you.
Karna- I give you a vow Rajkumaro.

Indra and Kunti look angered and Indra demanded Karna's kavach and kundals. Indra is about to curse Karna but Kanishk summoned his Pashupat Astra and in turn cursed Indra.

Kanishk- Indra if you ever try to disguise yourself and try to trick people you'll lose the ability to summon your vajra! If your try to do chhal or henious act the Vajra wouldn't be lifted by you.

Hearing that and seeing the Pashupat, Kunti and Indra went back to their respective abodes.

The war was to start from tomorrow and all had gathered for their strategies.

________________________
Author's note:-

How was the welcome?

What do you think about the interaction between the sarthi's and the Kauravas?

What do you think about the curse to Indra?