22. Rules for the war

I don't know about you but I'm telling 22!

As they reached the entrance, they were greeted by Karna, Vrushali, Charumati and Vrishsena. Charumati welcomed her father, Amba and Bhishma while Vrushali welcomed Paundarka.

Krishna smiled looked at his daughter and he noticed a vision bump. He looked at her and she nodded as her father embraced her.

They then entered the Sabha and greeted all the people present there. Krishna looked around and that's when Karna understood and said.

Karna- Everyone minus maharani Vrushali, Yuvraj Vrishsena, Yuvrani Charumati, Vrishketu, Urmila, Kulguru Vishwamitra, Senapati Jarasandh, Devi Shrikhandini, Mahamahim Shon, Devi Rukmila, Kingdom affairs minister Shatrunjay, Suvarna, Mahamuni Ved Vyasa, Education minister Shon, Devi Amulya, Radha ma and Adhirath baba all can take rest in their respective homes. Your duties for today is over.

The other ministers happily got up and went towards their homes. They lived in a 2 story house as the conmen citizens lived in. But they lived in the premises of the royal palace.

Karna- Now you can tell Dwarkadhish, but before that, Das take Pundra naresh to the guest chamber

Das- Ji maharaj.

Paundarka happily went as he wanted to rest after his journey.

Kri- Maharaj, I know over here you trust everyone. Think about the Kaunteya's, they are the sons of your nephew Pandu.

Krishna started to speak in favour of the Kaunteya's but his hand gestures were sign language of Dwarka which was noticed by Charumati. She smiled looked at her father who blinked twice in agreement.

Then Paundarka was called who failed to defend Trigant and the dyut incident. After that the royal family sat alone and talked as the guests were resting in their respective rooms.

In the Sabha ,
Shon- Mitra Karna, as far as we heard there plot is different in what Paundarka says.
Jara- Mitra, As far as I know the way Dwarkadhish talked was unusual. Not to offend you putri Charumati, but I felt something off in your father.
Charu- You are right senapati, pitashree said What Gangaputra wanted to hear. His hand gestures were the code language of Dwarka royal family.

All looked at Charumati and Radha asked.

Radha- What did Dwarkadhish say putri?
Charu- He signed to me which indicated the Sena of Magadha shouldn't side with the kaunteya's. I wouldn't have sided with them if I wasn't bounded to a vow given to Indradev the father of the younger Kunti Putra Arjun. They are filled with arrogance, greed and fake pride. Hence, them being in power would mean the downfall of dharma. I purposely separated dau from the kaunteya's as he is not bounded to the vow. I purposely reached Hastinapur later and I took the long route to Hastinapur then the fast one.