CHAPTER 23!

OLIVIA'S POV:

I wake up at 7:30 and shower, wash and dry my hair, put on a little makeup, and get dressed. I grab my backpack and head out the door to meet Shane and my friends at the dining hall for breakfast.

OLIVIA'S OUTFIT ⬆️

OLIVIA'S OUTFIT ⬆️

( I walk to the dining hall and get strange looks from everybody, apparently everyone saw on the news and figured out from word of mouth everything that happened with the guy who took me in his car. I roll my eyes and make my way to Jamie and Lola who are standing in line to get a salad. )

Olivia - Hey guys.

Jamie - Hey.

Lola - Hey Liv! How have you been?

( She says pulling me in a tight hug then backing away and smiling at me. )

Olivia - I've been good I'm feeling a lot better, how've you been?

Lola - Great. I was thinking we should totally go for ice cream tonight if you're feeling up for it.

Olivia - Sure but I can't drive, the doctor and Shane have me on strict instructions with no driving for a while.

Jamie - No worries, I can drive.

Lola - Isn't your car in the shop?

Jamie - Oh dang I forgot.

Olivia - We can still take my car I just can't drive.

Jamie - Ooh okay.

Teacher - Any day ladies.

( Apparently while we were talking we were holding up the line, we move up and get our salads and drinks then sit down at our usual table. The boys aren't here yet but they probably will be soon. )

Ariel - Hi girlies.

( She says as she sits down across from me. Jamie and I decided that instead of still being angry with her, we could be cordial with her and try to move on. We won't be best friends like before but we can still try to get along with her. )

Jamie - Hi.

Olivia - Hey.

Lola - What's up?

Ariel - Not much I slept in yesterday morning and missed my first two classes. I've been avoiding Erin since yesterday morning, I know he's gonna be pissed.

( Ha! I don't know why she's scared of Erin, I mean I still to this day laugh about the "spanking" he gave me. There's no way he is going to even bring tears to her eyes with those smacks. But you know what I don't know even more? Is why she's still with him, he literally openly flirts with me and other girls right in front of her. Maybe she's just desperate. But Ariel is actually pretty so I'm sure she has other options way better than Erin. )