CHAPTER 16!

OLIVIA'S POV:

Olivia - Shane?

( I say softly as I see him sitting on a bench. )

Shane - Come here, gorgeous.

( I slowly walk over and sit down beside him. )

Shane - What were you thinking?

( I shrug. )

Olivia - I don't know.

Shane - Let's go for a walk.

( He says standing up and taking my hand leading me down a trail into a greenhouse but it's not a normal greenhouse it's really pretty with a bunch of colorful flowers and a bench. )

Shane - Tell me where you got them from, and I know you're not holding them for Ariel so don't tell me that again.

( He says sitting down and pulling me next to him. )

Olivia - I got them from some kids that we're at the park at school. Kinda behind the trees above the parking lot.

Shane - What?! Why were you even up there?

Olivia - Lola and I were walking one night and saw them.

Shane - So you started smoking with them?

Olivia - Yeah, Mikey called me a baby and was being rude to me and he told me I needed to grow up and then Kendrick said I was a rookie when I started coughing and-

( He cuts my rambling off. )

Shane - Baby why do you care what they say? They're losers. All that group does is sit up there for hours and smoke 2 to 3 packs a day. Why would you even get involved with them?

Olivia - I guess I was just embarrassed because they were making fun of me so I went back to prove them wrong and I actually started kinda liking it.

( I say honestly. )

Shane - That's so stupid, since when do you care what people like THAT think?

Olivia - I don't know.

Shane - You're never going up there again because there's absolutely no reason for you to, understand?

Olivia - Yes.

Shane - Well I'm sure you already know you're getting a spanking so let's get it over with.

( He says then takes my arms and pulls me over his lap and lifts his heel up off the ground to get my butt up higher. Oh God this is gonna be a sit spot and upper thighs spanking. I'm doomed! )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - Tell me why you're over my lap right now.

Olivia - I did something wrong.

Shane - Be more specific.

( He raises his hand and brings it down hard on each cheek. )

Olivia - Because I was smoking.

( I say annoyed. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ouch! That hurts!

( He made those smacks VERY hard. )

Shane - Do you want to try again or should I continue that hard?

Olivia - No! Because I was smoking and lied to you about it.

Shane - You're not going to make this lying shit a continuous thing.