CHAPTER 5!

OLIVIAS POV:

So I'm currently still dancing with Troy at his Halloween party thing that I've just won. I'm actually slightly having fun now that my mind is off Shane and Becca.

( When I hear that people are whispering about Shane and I, I pull away from Troy and as soon as I'm about to say something Shane grabs my upper arm and pulls me out the doors. Jamie and Felipe follow along with half of the other people in there. )

Olivia - Get off me!

Shane - What the hell are you doing?

Olivia - Obviously dancing.

( I say as I rip my arm away from him. )

Olivia - Was that all I was to you? Some fucking charity case until you got back with her?!

( I say shoving his chest and pointing at Becca. )

Shane - What?!

Olivia - You know what? I don't even care, we're done.

Shane - So just like that? That's it?

( I step up to him and slap him across the face which is met with gasps from everyone out there. )

Alex - Olivia! Come talk to me.

( I ignore him and take my heels off and walk to my dorm room and hear people whispering quietly about what just went on. I get in the door and plop down on my bed. Damn good thing Shane and I aren't together anymore. If I slapped him like that and we were, this would be a very different situation right now. Probably with me over his knee getting my butt beat. I start taking down Shane and I's pictures from my collage on the wall when Jamie comes bursting through the door scaring the shit out of me and locking it behind her and she's out of breath like she's been running. )

Olivia - What the fuck?!

Jamie - I'm...so...dead.

( She says trying to catch her breath. I go into our fridge and hand her a water. )

Olivia - Here sit down and drink this.

( She sits down on her bed and drinks the water slowly gaining her normal breathing back. )

Olivia - What's going on?

( I say sitting down on her bed too. )

Jamie - Felipe was saying he wanted to talk to Shane about what happened. I was like "wow so you're taking up for him?!" and then we started arguing. Well I got pissed and slapped him across the face just like you did to Shane!

( OMG! She's right, she's so dead. Felipe is going to tear her ass up. )

Olivia - Oh my God!

Jamie - I know! He tried to grab me but I stomped on his foot with my heel and ran here as fast as I could.

( I begin laughing and she shoves my arm. )

Olivia - Sorry, I just can't picture you doing that.

Jamie - Me either. Olivia I'm telling you it was like an out of body experience!

( Someone starts banging on the door aggressively and we both go quiet. )

Felipe - Jamie Gale open this door right now!

( Oh God, I'm nervous for her. )

Jamie - Don't open it.

( She whispers to me with worry in her eyes. )

Olivia - I have an idea, go to the bathroom.

( She nods nervously and goes to the bathroom locking the door. I open our door to a crack and see a very angry Felipe standing there. )