CHAPTER 8!

OLIVIAS POV:

It's Thursday night and only two weeks 1 day before we finally leave for the well deserved fall break.

( I'm currently on my way to the dining hall to get dinner, I'm walking alone which is so lame. Jamie is with Felipe, Ariel is with Erin, and I have no idea where Shane or Alex is. I get in line for the fruit bar and am rudely bumped into by a complete dork who almost knocks me over. )

Olivia - Ew! Get away from me!

( I say with disgust wiping off my hoodie with a napkin to get away the nerd germs. )

Dork - Sorry I didn't mean to.

Olivia - Like I give a shit.

Dork - Don't be so rude.

Olivia - Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?

Shane - Olivia apologize.

( I turn around and see Shane standing behind me. I roll my eyes and turn back to the dork. )

Olivia - Why should I? HE'S the one who bumped into me.

( I say pointing at the dork. )

Shane - I'm sure it was an accident, apologize and move on.

Olivia - I'm oh so sorry.

( I say sarcastically. Shane grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. )

Shane - Say it sincerely or we're gonna go to my room and have a different conversation.

( He says leaning down whispering harshly in my ear then letting my arm go. )

Olivia - I'm sorry.

( I see the dork has a smug look on his face knowing he won. I'll get revenge on him later. )

Shane - Sorry about my girl here, she sometimes has an attitude.

Dork - I understand, my girlfriend gets the same way. Thanks Shane.

( He says walking off with his tray. No way this loser has a girlfriend. I scoff and turn back to Shane. )

Shane - Why're you being so mean?

( I put some grapes and watermelon on my tray. )

Olivia - He totally almost knocked me over, If I dropped my precious phone we would've had a serious problem.

Shane - Stop being a brat Olivia.

( He says rolling his eyes and taking my tray to carry it for me. I follow him to our usual table. )

Felipe - Hey guys.

Shane - Hey dude.

Olivia - Hey.

( They start talking about the upcoming football game they have this Friday. Ugh I'm so tired of hearing about it. They're by far the best two players on the team and are in the whole game. Shane is the quarterback and Felipe is something else important. They're really popular due to this, which is so annoying. Everyone knows them and talks to them and a lot of girls like them which doesn't sit well with me or Jamie. Shane and Felipe go to get dessert a few minutes later and Shane gives me a kiss on the cheek before he leaves. Erin and Ariel sit down and I immediately get annoyed. I still haven't been on good terms with Ariel since she told Erin about all of my friends and I getting spanked by our guys even though she's apologized multiple times. And I still don't like Erin for obvious reasons. )

Erin - Hey losers, what's up Cha Cha?

( I huff and drop my piece of watermelon that I was about to put in my mouth. )