CHAPTER 14!

OLIVIA'S POV:

Soooo I'm currently still in Shane's car with him after my little outburst. Can you really blame me? After everything that's happened with Becca there's no way I'm gonna be calm about something like this. Especially after Shane and I had that little conversation at his dorm and not knowing where we left things at. I still cannot believe he seriously wanted to spank me with a belt. As if!

( After yelling at Shane and him not answering I push his shoulder. )

Olivia - Hello?! Are you gonna answer me?

Shane - I'm not going to scream and argue with you, when you calm down we can have a civil conversation.

Olivia - I'm not having a civil conversation with you about this bitch anymore. You need to explain what's going on.

( I say still raising my voice. )

Shane - Nothing is going on, you and I both know that she's gonna say anything to get you worked up and you fall for it every single time.

Olivia - So you didn't tell her that we broke up?

Shane - No Liv I didn't tell her we broke up.

( He says with annoyance and boredom in his voice. )

Olivia - So I'm boring you now?

Shane - Did I ever say that?

Olivia - I can hear it in your voice.

Shane - Why are you trying to argue over every little thing I say or do?

( He says shaking his head and opening his car door to get out and I lean over his lap and shut the door back then move back to my seat. )

Olivia - I'm not, you're the one who fucked up so don't try to turn it around on me.

( He looks at me like I'm crazy, which I probably am being right now but oh well. )

Shane - How did I fuck up?

Olivia - You know better than to sit with her, you knew I would never be okay with that. If she sat down with you. you should've moved. And you didn't so that's your mother fucking fault.

( I tell him matter of factly. )

Shane - So I should have to move from my friends because she sits down at the same table? That's what you're saying, right?

Olivia - I guess not but you should've told her to go away.

Shane- Had you have let me explain before having a tantrum then you would've known I told her to leave multiple times but she's not going to listen to anything I say. No one was even speaking to her she was just there.

Olivia - I can't deal with this shit anymore.

Shane - So what are you saying?

( I sigh and don't say anything for a while. )

Olivia - I don't know, maybe until you can tell Becca to back off for good we should have some space from each other.

Shane - Liv you know I can't-

( I cut him off while tears are rolling down my face. I love Shane so much but I feel like we're just not good right now. )

Olivia - I know you can't control her, but it's just not gonna work until she's completely out of the picture.

( I see his eyes fill with water but he quickly wipes them and turns away from me. )

Shane - Are you sure this is what you want?