CHAPTER 20!

OLIVIA'S POV:

( A few days later Shane and I are at the Christmas Opry Land hotel. There's so much to do in here you don't even need to leave! There's stores, restaurants, boat rides, and even some fun carnival like rides. It's soooo nice it even has a small kitchen and overlook mini porch of the rest of the hotel. )

Shane - You like it baby?

( He asks coming out of the door and wrapping his arms around me. )

Olivia - Mmhm, I'm so happy to be here with you.

( We go into the bedroom for some umm, "grown up" activities hehe. I shower and then Shane does and I get dressed. )

OLIVIA'S OUTFIT ⬆️

OLIVIA'S OUTFIT ⬆️

( After Shane gets dressed we decide to split up. Shane is gonna go to the small grocery store and make dinner in the small kitchen in our room and I go shopping. I first go to a souvenir shop and get Shane and I matching shirts and Shane a hat. Then I go to a shop that sells bracelets and necklaces and get a matching Christmas set. I get a message from Shane telling me to come back soon so I do. I a walk in the room and sit our stuff down on the couch. )

Shane - Hey gorgeous.

Olivia - Heyyyy.

( I say walking towards him as he pulls me in his arms. )

Shane - How was shopping?

Olivia - Good, I got us some stuff.

Shane - Cool I'll see it after we eat, you like chicken and rice right?

( He asks as I look into the pots on the stove. Omg it looks sooo good. I can practically feel my mouth watering, hopefully I'm not drooling because that would be so not cool. I want to eat everything in sight but I can't because I'm still watching my weight. )

Olivia - Yeah I do.

Shane - The foods ready grab a plate baby.

( He says walking by me gently squeezing my butt. I stand on my tippy toes and grab two plates and make mine. )

Shane - That's all you're gonna eat?

Olivia - I'm not that hungry.

( I say shrugging hoping not to make him suspicious. )

Shane - You didn't eat much today though.

Olivia - I know, it's kinda weird that I'm not.

( He has a look of suspicion on his face but thankfully doesn't press any further. We sit down to eat and talk. )

Shane - So what are your plans for Christmas?

Olivia - Well my mom and dad want me to come home for Christmas and New Year's but I'm not sure If I will.