Brothers

Herobrines POV:
Notch and I walked through the forest. The fresh dew dripping off the leaves. I came across a cave and signaled Notch to come here. We glanced down the dark cavern and gulped. Notch grabbed his pick and shuffled down the stone floor. Grabbing my pick, I backed up and sprinted towards the cave. When I reached the entrance I leaped into the air and landed in front of Notch. He sighed and shook his head. As we walked farther into the cave, I split up with Notch. I saw some iron on the cave floor and started to mine it. Just as soon as I mined the last one I fell down to a deeper part of the cave. Quickly, I shot up onto my feet. I scanned the area and saw a shimmer in the distance. Slowly, I started to walk towards it, I placed a torch down and saw it.

DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!

I ran over to it and equipped my iron pick axe. Rapidly I started to hit the blue rock. After what seemed like years, I looked in my hand to see how many diamonds I found.

"1...2...3...4...5, yes! 5 diamonds !!" I yell.

Soon I hear Notch calling me and tell back to him. He hops through the hole and looks at what I have in my hands. Before I can react, Notch swipes them out of my hands and turns around. I hear a quiet chuckle and narrow my eyes. Suddenly he starts to walk away, I follow behind him and cock my head in curiosity. He turns around and slowly backs away from me, I take a step forward but he goes faster every time. I start getting frustrated and run faster, but so does he. I then stop in my tracks and then he goes closer to me. When he is closer to me I leap at him and grab the diamonds.

"Hero! Give them back!"

"But I found them and mined them Notch!"

"So what give em' here!"

I chuckled slightly and ran past him. He screamed at me and then started to chase me. We eventually got to the beginning of the cave and laid down. We started to laugh like crazy, we got up and went back home.

Hey Guys!!!! So yeah, I deleted my book "Herobrines Palace" and now I am going to replace it with this book! So I hope you guys like this first chapter. GOOOOOOD BAAAAAAI!