🪭S1.Pilot Part One🪭

Start from the beginning

》》》

We get to the preserve as the lights lit up the signs saying we were there. Stiles parks up and we exit the Jeep.

"Are we doing this?" Scott asked."Come on you are the one bitching that nothing happens in this town" Stiles says walking off.

"I'm coming too and I didn't want to," I tell Scott with a shy smile. "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow," Scott tells us

"Right, 'cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort," Stiles said in a patronizing tone.

I leaned over from where I was and smacked Stiles across the head like Gibbs does to Dinozzo in NCIS.

Like this-

"Stiles be nice" I scolded him as Stiles put his hands up in surrender

"No, because I'm playing this year. I'm making the first line." Scott says with confidence.

"Hey, that's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." Stiles says mockingly.

" So Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" I asked moving on

"Huh! I didn't even think about that." Stiles says with a smug smile on his face.

"And, uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" Scott asks

"Also something I didn't think about," Stiles says with a knowing smirk.

"Don't worry Scott I got you, you know I got your back," I said giving him a side hug.

"It's - comforting to know you've planned this out with your usual attention to detail. "Scott says.

"I know." Stiles deadpans.

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?"Scott says as he leans against a tree taking a puff of his inhaler.

"Scott you doing alright?" I ask with concern laced in my voice.

Scott nods and gives me a reassuring smile.

We turn to see flashlights ahead and Stiles takes off running and helps Scott to run after him then Stiles grabs the pair of us and brings us to the ground.

"Come on!" Stiles says before taking off."I better go after him," I say to Scott before running off. "Stiles! Roma!" Scott shouts as me and Stiles run.

"Hold it right there!" A cop yelled at us. Me and Stiles landed on the floor with the dog barking at us.

"Hang on, hang on. These two delinquents belong to me, "Dad told the cop."Dad, how are you doing?" Stiles says with a grin on his face.

"Roma? you okay?" Dad notices me."Yeah Dad, and sorry for being here but you know as well as I do it wasn't my idea." I said looking at Stiles with a smile.