꧁༺ 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ༻꧂

"..." speaking

"..." think

"..." telepathie

" telepathie

"Daddy!"

Athy shouted and ran. It was a nice warm afternoon and we had a date with Dad.

"Daddy, we missed you," my twin squealed as we both hugged Claude.
"Don't run around like a wild thing. You will fall."

Ahy and I glanced at each other briefly and nodded discreetly. "Dad, Dad," I said as Athy and I stretched our arms out to Claude.

"Pick us up~," says Athy in her sweet child's voice.
Not a second later, Athy climbed onto Dad's back and I was held in his arms. My twin snuggled up to Dad while I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes in a relaxed manner.

"The princesses are behaving a bit like raven today," stated Felix, who was watching us. "They are," Dad replied.

"Uhh," Athy and I said as we looked at each other uncertainly.

"After seeing Jannette, I don't know how to help," Athy pouted with a dark look.

"I know ,She is the Ultra King God Tier Boss of cuteness," I said with an equally dejected look. Athy and I just had a crisis after seeing Jannette.

"We must survive by solidifying our place in the Palace!"

"And how!" I shouted in agreement.

Athy looked up as I closed my eyes again. I was super tired and mostly just wanted to sleep. "Was it that time again?" I thought as I let my thoughts wander. I didn't hear Athy, Dad and Felix anymore. My thoughts were on one topic.

"Sorry Dad..." 

I was tired, even though I had slept very well and enough. And that's been the case for a few days. Did I get sick? No, that wasn't it. I hope. It's never been that strong so I've never really had to mention it, but whenever I felt like that it usually resulted in a strange dream. "What will it be this time?" My hair was blowing in the wind and I felt someone gently stroking my head.

"Is the Warlook a good playmate?" Dad's voice asked after a while.

"Huh? Is he talking about Lucas?" asked Athy. I opened my heavy eyelids and met my twin's worried gaze. "Is everything okay Rubi?"
I smiled slightly before giving her a reassuring nod. "Everything OK."