꧁༺ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮? ༻꧂

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." telepathy

"What are you drawing, princess?" came Felix's voice

"What are you drawing, princess?" came Felix's voice. It was afternoon and Athy was lying on the ground with pencils, scribbling on her paper. 

I, on the other hand, sat on the sofa and looked at a picture book. We didn't show that Athy and I could already read something. The last time Athy accidentally wrote Lily's name, we were the focus of the whole Ruby Palace.

 So even more than already. We've been called geniuses. At the time we just wished Athy hadn't written it. We didn't want that attention at all."Silly Felix! This is Lily! The prettiest person in the world!" 

Athy countered, looking up from her picture. Felix looked at the picture. "Ah I can tell this time. That's his majesty, right?"

"Nope, wrong."I chuckled lightly. Felix looked at me slightly embarrassed.

"Happens to the best of us," I said, grinning at him. Felix grinned back softly. "I'll give this to you Felix."Athy handed him her picture, which showed a root-haired male.

"... is this me?" I giggled again. Felix looked happily at the picture and then at Athy."Thank you... Thank you so much, princess. I shall keep it as a family heirloom forever." I could hardly help my laughter. felix was just too funny and sweet at the same time.

"No need to go that far," Athy said telepathically. I smiled at her.

"Leave him alone. Better be thankful that someone sees your lousy drawing skills as beautiful."

"Hey, they're not that bad!"

"Felix misunderstood your picture twice."

".... check mate."

"...you're really getting more and more shameless Rubi."

"At your service," I grinned.

After that, Athy ignored me and gave Lily a picture instead. "Here, this is for you Lily."

"My, am I so beautiful in your eyes?"

"As pretty as the sky and stars," Athy gushed.

"Alright let's draw that idiot Claude next."

"But do it right."

"Understood."

I looked up from my picture book and at Athy her page.

"Well made."

"Thanks :)"

The picture was Athy, Claude and I. Athy kicked Claude while I just stood by. "Truthfully," I just thought.