꧁༺ 𝓐 𝓛𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝔂 ༻꧂

"..." speak

"..." think

"..." thelepatic

First of all, sorry that I haven't uploaded anything in the last few days, I had a lot to do with school, you know, overcrowded timetables, homework, etc.But now I've finally found time to write something again. I hope you like this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it. ( *^-^)ρ(*╯^╰)

Recap: "Athy and Rubi wants to see Papa!" Athy yelled, tugging lightly on Felix's robe

Recap: "Athy and Rubi wants to see Papa!" Athy yelled, tugging lightly on Felix's robe."Ahem. Well then shall we?"

"Bye Mister White!" Athy called after him. And I just mumbled a quick goodbye. The door closed and the Duke... smiled!?

"It was a pleasure to meet you... May there be prosperity upon the Obelian Empire."

"You're here" Claude sat bored on his gilded throne. "Yes your majesty, we met Sir Alpheus outside," Felix replied, Athy and me still on his arm and back.

Athy looked from behind Felix's back and said excitedly, "Mister Whitey!""Whitey?" Claude asked, his attention now on us."Because he looked like a white doggy!"

Claude said nothing, instead he turned his head to the side and hid his mouth behind his hand.

"Eh? He laughed!"

"Impossible!"  I said to her and we both stared at him in disbelief.

"Quite fitting for a man who like a dog won't ever stop barking for being nuisance."I looked at Athy, who in turn looked at Claude with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Isn't that a bit harsh for the father of your son-in-law to be?" she asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"A matter of perspective."

Claude turned his attention to the three of us. We looked at him questioningly when he actually said to Felix with a grin: 

"I see you've quickly become a nanny." Felix rubbed the back of his head with a "Hehehe" and placed Athy and me on the floor.

"I don't think that was meant as a compliment."

"Neither do I. But of course Felix doesn't care."