꧁༺ 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 ༻꧂

Hello again\( ̄︶ ̄*\)) Here is a new chapter of this story. I also wanted to thank you all for 5,6K. Have a god day and have fun with reading this(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

speak "..."

Think "..."

Telepathy "..."

Dream 

Recap:

Recap:

Something escaped my mouth and ran through my hands. I knew what it was. I looked at Athy first and my eyes widened.

She was about to fall off her chair! With the last of my strength I pulled her back before she could make contact with the ground. I felt dizzy and black spots began to form in my mind's eye.

I looked at Dad and Felix and paused. Dad's eyes were wide open. Was it some concern? Or is it fear? I couldn't think about it anymore as the black spots got bigger and bigger and finally my vision went black. My head made contact with the tabletop and the dishes rattled.

I grabbed Athy's hand and she grabbed mine. At the last moment of our consciousness, our fingers touched and locked tightly together. All you could hear was Felix screaming for us before Athy and I were both ripped out of consciousness.

Badum

Badum

Badum

Athanasia POV:

Athanasia POV:

"Your Majesty Princess Athanasia has awoken!" I heard a voice scream. It sounded familiar. Felix. My head was pounding. What happened? The darkness in my mind's eye cleared and the root-haired knight appeared. He looked panicked. 

"Princess, can you see me? Do you know who I am?"

Big tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked up at Felix.But suddenly I reached for my pajamas. My heart ached incredibly. More and more tears were streaming down my cheeks and the pain was getting worse.