꧁༺ 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭 ༻꧂

speak "..."

Think "..."

Telepathy "..."

Recap:

Recap:

But it was already too late. Athy reflexively reached for what was closest to her, and that was a piece of Claude's clothing.I held my breath.

"What is it?" Dad asked. "Hmm?" Athy said before looking away.

"What do you mean what? We need to walk if we are going for a walk..."

I wanted to slap my hand on my forehead.

"Athy..."

But by then she had already noticed her 'mistake'.

Claude reached for the pink bow on Athy's back and lifted her up by it. Felix and I turned pale. Athy, on the other hand, looked like she was going to faint from shock at any moment.Athy struggled under Dad's grip.

 However, he didn't look enthusiastic and just exhaled in annoyance. Felix and I only watched the spectacle from a safe distance.

"Hold still. You're heavy enough as it is." Dad said.

"Rubi, help! It's tiring! I can't breathe!!"

"Oh God..." I thought and exchanged a look with Felix. He nodded understandably and made his way to my twin and dad.

"Your majesty if you gra... carry her that way it may be uncomfortable for the princess." You could literally see the panic and the sweat of fear. Dad didn't care, though.

"She just needs to sit there and hold still. What part of that is uncomfortable?"I literally felt the color drain from my face.

"I, I can't breathe..." Athy burst out. I sighed and made my way to the three as well. I swallowed all thoughts and put on my perfectly practiced angelic face. I grabbed the hanging fabric of Dad's clothes like Athy did earlier and said, "Dad, can we go now?"He looked at me silently. In that time, Felix managed to free Athy from Dad's grip, who gave me a grateful look, and hold her properly.