꧁༺ 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷!!! ༻꧂

speak "..."

Think "..."

Telepathy "..."

Rubia POV:

Rubia POV:

I woke up with a start and didn't move at first. I had to much in my mind.

 "That dream... That was..."

But I couldn't think any further because a familiar pair of crimson red eyes greeted me. If you can use an insult as a greeting.

"You're finally awake. You must think you're some kind of sleeping beauty."

"The wizard Athy and I met in the forest! The guy who wanted to eat Raven and Lucy!" Lucas grinned obligingly. I stared at him for a moment before closing my eyes again."Oh please let this be a dream... I'll just pretend I don't see him."

"Oh? Now you're even pretending to be asleep?" asked Lucas

"Should I fetch a prince from you abord? Which country would you prefer? Arlanta? Huale? Sycansia?" This guy is getting on my nerves. A vein of anger spread across my forehead."Shut up..." I mumbled annoyed.

"Huh," said Lucas. "What was that?" I just rolled my eyes.

"I just want to think! That was an important dream and you're interrupting! And where is Athy to leave me alone with the idiot?!"

I sat up and looked at my hands. "No pain," I mumbled and Lucas next to me just grinned even wider.

"You own me your life. Your sister does too."

"Did you fix us Lucas?" I asked interestedly.He looked at me surprised but then he grinned.