Falling in love with SKZ

Start from the beginning

He's great at listening and offering advice. On your worst days, he's there with bad pickup lines and jokes that are so awful, you can't help but crack a small smile. He often challenges you to rap battles because he knows you'll lose. You're horrible at rapping and he uses this to his advantage. 

Most of the time, he won't let you finish a verse, he'll just bust out laughing and only laugh harder when you start pouting. He loves it when you sit on his lap and he loves wrapping his arms around your waist. You're his, you belong to him, and nobody can take that away. 

_ _ _ 

Hyunjin: 

Falling in love with this man is like something straight out of a romance movie/novel. You thought he was beautiful, but when you see him, you're stuck in a trance. In fact, he can't help, but be captivated by you too. 

The two of you are always looking at each other and trying to steal glances without the other one noticing. Unfortunately, it never works. He's the first one to make a move and he confesses his love with a handwritten poem and a big bright bouquet of your favorite flowers. 

He loves showing you songs that remind him of you. He's already made a playlist filled with love songs. Every time the two of you hang out alone, if you're not doing something, he's playing it. 

Sometimes, he presents you with art he's made, specifically, for you. Simple doodles of your favorite flowers. A painted canvas with you on it. He's so drunk on love, he'll do anything for you. 

When you admire him and admit that you'd wish you could draw like him, he happily supplies you with a sketchbook and takes a bit of time each day to teach you the basics. He's always holding your hand. He always wants to be touched by you. On your worst days, he'll whip out a poetry book and reads you his favorites. News flash: every poem is a reminder of you. 

_ _ _ 

Han: 

Han drooled over you the first day that he saw you. It took you a bit to reciprocate the love, but when it happened, oh man, the dude was smitten. You'll wake up in the middle of the night to him wrapped around you like a koala. 

Sometimes you wake up and he's already been up for a while. His eyes glimmer and sparkle in the morning sunlight while you're still half asleep trying to figure out what time it is. Before you can ask anything, his lips are on yours, no matter how bad the morning breath might be. 

You're tagging along with him everywhere because he loves the emotional support that you provide. To the studio? He's not even going to ask Chan, he's just showing up with you. Besides, everyone loves you anyways, so why does it matter? 

On tour? Yeah, you're going. He doesn't care if he has to fight management about it, he feels better knowing where you are. If he has to threaten to quit, he will. 

When you have to leave for work, he begs you not to go. He even suggests that he'll pay you to stay home. He loves being clingy, he loves being loved, he loves being supported and you just happen to be his number one supporter. It's one of the things you truly adore about him. 

_ _ _ 

Felix: 

Falling in love with Felix is like a spring day. You might feel cold and lonely and a bit miserable like the winter months feel, but then he shows up. Warmth slowly creeps over you and before you know it the sun is shining and it's so bright and blinding and after a long cold winter, it feels kind of nice. 

You thought he was great, but when he starts talking about how much he likes your favorite video game, you swoon. He admits his love for you with a plate of warm brownies. After that, the two of you are inseparable. Always attached at the hip, or the hands, or one of you is strung over the other. 

You're always touching each other and you don't care what anyone else says. You're in love and why should the two of you hide that? You're always talking about him being the sun and he's talking about you being his moon. 

Lee Know just wants the two of you to shut up and in Seungmin's head he's planned your death in five different ways. Hyunjin can't help, but gag at the sight of you two cooing over each other. 

They don't hate you, they just wish you'd keep your pda away from them. Spoiler alert: you don't and you never will. They'll get over it one day. 

_ _ _ 

Seungmin: 

When Seungmin kept staring at you, you thought something was wrong with your face. When you asked and he responded with "no it's perfect" you were very confused. After that, he didn't bother to ask you out, he just told you the time and place of your date. Confused, you went with it thinking it was a joke. 

When he laced his hand with yours underneath the table at a restaurant, you realized he really meant for dinner to be a date. The two of you share your love by bickering and arguing over things. In fact, you hide your love for each other so well, that the band didn't realize you're dating until weeks later. 

Seungmin forgot his lunch back at the dorms and when you realized it, you took it upon yourself to bring it to him. Sneaking into the dance practice room, you hand it to him, give him a quick kiss on the lips, and tell him you love him. Everyone is in shock to say the least. 

When you leave and everyone starts questioning him, he shrugs his shoulders as if he doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. You two don't talk about affection, you just do it. He falls onto your chest without a word. You lay in his lap and scroll on your phone. 

It kind of just happens and everyone is still left in shock about it. The two of you refuse to share the details because you know it pisses them off and that's amusing. 

_ _ _ 

I.N: 

"Guys, our baby bread isn't a baby bread anymore!" Han cries out as he sees the two of you making out in I.N's room. It's his own fault really, he didn't knock and he just walked in. I.N can't help, but roll his eyes and tell him to get out. That's exactly what Han does, nearly tripping over his feet, eager to share the news. 

You and I.N started out as friends, but then you realized you liked him. He knew you liked him, but with his career, he didn't want to risk dating you and never being around. After a serious conversation, the two of you agreed that everything would be okay as long as you openly communicated. 

Not one for physical affection, he chooses to show you his love in the little things. A positive note left here and there before he goes into the studio. "Have a good day baby!" or a "I'll see you later, don't forget I love you!" 

He loves spamming you with voice memos over texts after finding out that you love hearing about his day. He loves having you take his outfit of the day photos. Sometimes, he'll go as far as having the two of you wear matching outfits. 

Being the leader of his band, Chan, specifically, sits I.N down and asks him if he needs to have the birds and bees talk with him. (He is perfectly capable without Chan's help) I.N is mortified and Han starts laughing and Chan realizes that none of them have had that talk. 

Changbin has to talk him out of giving a whole presentation (he just wants his members to be safe) Eventually, the jokes about I.N being a baby and getting a significant other come to a stop, but it takes a while. The only downside is that the two of you are close in age, so you are both treated like the younger siblings of the rest of the band. At least, everyone has a soft spot for you.