Frowny staggered as they hear yells and screams, not to mention gunshots.

A terrifying mix of sounds that the both residents and tourists alike won’t want next door to them.

Frowny – Oh boy, remember the part I said about  bullies!? I  may sadly be right!

[In the woods]

“WE DID IT MEN!”

The bandits cheered on in triumph

“We finally left that shithole!”

They began shooting in the air while some even breathed it.

“Never thought I’d see fresh ground anymore!”

“No shit, back rhere no more left!”

“Boss Bear! How did you do that?!”

“Yeah who was that no face promising this place?”

Boss bear then saw a rock nearby as he crawled up to speak to his numerous followers who flooded the entire scene.

Boss Bear – LISTEN HERE ALL OF YA THIRSTY DOGS! WE’VE BEEN GIVEN A NEW BASE OF LIFE HERE! WE CAN TAKE WHAT WE WANT, DO WHATEVER WE WANT! THAT IS WHAT DAMIEN, YES DAMIEN IS HIS NAME, HAS PROMISED US! AND WE SHALL FULFILL OUR PART NOW! TO THE NEAREST TOWN AHEAD!

In a berserk like frenzy, the army has marched towards Beach City with their tough vehicles and a trail of arson following them suit.

Not noticing few unplanned survivors in the bushes that followed them through the portal.

Emma was breathing hard after trying to be silent for so long. Her mother held her mouth tightly, not risking those animals finding them.

Emma – Mom... dad! Where is dad!?

Lily felt her heart breaking at the sight of Emma’s tears.

She hugged her and Bart tightly  crying herself for the loss of her beloved. He was gone... oh Stars he was gone...

Bart – Mom, w-what now?? Dad and weird uncle is not here. We are here but... what now??

The question was real and haunting. They did it. They really did, but what next? They were strangers to this place...

Lily – I don’t know *sniffles* I really don’t know...

They then hear sounds of someone approaching them. Someone large.

Not really eager to find out what was it and tells kids to run away.

Lily – Run, hide!

“Wait I’m not gonna hurt you!”

[Later at Little  Home School]

Teleport door of Otto & Lars really did prove useful...

Thanks to the invention, it was much easier for Lars to visit Earth. And luckily this time it  guaranteed a safer escape.

One by one, many stepped through the portal door , returning back to Earth.

Not without drawbacks, it could overheat if open for too long so they had to hurry...

Alas some didn’t come back yet, and those that did had a horrific scene awaiting them.

Kevin could feel something was amiss, he couldn’t explain exactly why...

Perhaps it’s because Sabina is nowhere to be found.

Lars – Okay, anyone left?

Connie - Let’s count those who came in! Saddle?