The battle raged on, each combatant pushing themselves to their limits. The void trembled under the sheer force of their clash, as if it could barely contain their power.

(Y/N) unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each strike fueled by his unwavering resolve. Mira, however, proved to be an equally formidable opponent. He countered each attack with precision, his movements almost too fast for the eye to follow.

As Mira soared through the void, he quickly regained his composure and redirected his flight path towards (Y/N). With a burst of energy, Mira propelled himself back towards his opponent, determined to turn the tides of the battle in his favor.

(Y/N) anticipated Mira's counterattack and swiftly dodged his oncoming assault. The two warriors engaged in a fierce aerial battle, their punches and kicks colliding with explosive force. Each strike reverberated through the void, creating shockwaves that rippled through the space around them.

Mira unleashed a devastating energy blast, aiming to catch (Y/N) off guard. However, (Y/N) managed to evade the attack by performing a series of acrobatic flips and spins. As the energy blast sailed past him, (Y/N) seized the opportunity to launch a powerful counterattack.

Summoning all of his strength, (Y/N) channeled his energy into a massive energy wave that surged towards Mira. The blast collided with Mira head-on, causing a brilliant explosion that engulfed the void. The shockwave rippled through the dimension, shaking its very foundation.

But Mira was not one to be easily defeated. Emerging from the smoke and debris, he unleashed a barrage of energy blasts, each one more powerful than the last. (Y/N) skillfully deflected the attacks, using his heightened senses and lightning-fast reflexes to stay one step ahead.

As the battle raged on, the intensity of their attacks increased exponentially. The void crackled with energy, as if unable to contain the sheer power being unleashed by these two warriors. The clash of their fists echoed through the empty expanse, a symphony of strength and determination.

Mira, fueled by his desire to prove his superiority, tapped into an even greater well of power. His aura expanded, crackling with dark energy as he transformed into his ultimate form. The void trembled under the weight of his newfound strength.

Undeterred, (Y/N) pushed himself to his limits, his determination unwavering. He too tapped into his hidden reserves of power, his aura blazing with an intense golden glow. The clash of their auras created a dazzling display of light, illuminating the void in a kaleidoscope of colors.

With a mighty roar, Mira charged towards (Y/N), his fists wreathed in dark energy. (Y/N) met him head-on, their fists colliding with an earth-shattering impact. The shockwave sent shockwaves rippling through the void, causing cracks to spiderweb across its surface.

The battle continued, each warrior refusing to back down. Blow after blow was exchanged, the force behind each strike threatening to tear the very fabric of reality. The void quaked under the strain, its existence hanging by a thread.

(Y/N) the two continued to exchange blows (Y/N) then puts his hand on Mira's stomach as he uses his ki to shock his stomach as he he shoves a ki ball into his stomach sending Mira flying at a fast rate.

(Y/N) rushes towards Mira as he goes to attack him with an onslaught of punches. The sheer raw power of super saiyan three was destroying Mira's body even when he was blocking though it did take a toll on (Y/N) he was already proving to be a monstrous opponent for the ultimate warrior.

(Y/N): MASENKO!

Mira his widened as he saw (Y/N) shoot a large ki wave right at him as the ki wave hit him making him plummet to an empty platform as he held his injured body going to his base form as he coughed out some blood. He looked up in shock as he saw (Y/N) aiming a large ki ball at him from above him in the sky.