Twenty Nine ✨

"No MILES STOP"

"MILES YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM IF YOU DONT STOP!"

"HE DESERVES IT" he says throwing another punch "HE IS A BASTARD!"

"PAPA!" that is the voice that makes him pause in throwing another punch

"PEARL" he notices

"Are you batman! YOU SAVED US!" Dannie shouts hugging his father's legs

"Why are you punching uncle "my innocent son asks

"HE IS NOT YOUR UNCLE"

"But mama, he said he is, he gave us food and toys and my other mum said he is our uncle "

"That bitch!" Ken says

All this started two hours ago

*TWO HOURS AGO, *

It has been 3 days since the kids are missing, we have looked for them everywhere, but they are nowhere to be found, Miles and my siblings were tired of using the right way to find them and now through their connections, they are talking with one of their 'friends'. I did not want to, but we had to, right now we are all bundled in Miles' huge ass office listening as Xavier explains to us on his ways, he is the "FRIEND"

"Missed me fam" a very screechy familiar voice says from the doorway

"YOU!" Me and Ken scream at Annie as she walks in owning the room like the diva she is

"Yes Me, Hey Xavi" she walks in and pecks his cheek, the tough Xavier smiles so big, "Family no need to involve Xavier about the kids, I know where they are" she calmly says "Close your mouth Ammy"

"How" "Where are they ""you bitch" "I knew it" those are the responses we say all at once as she says that.

"Xavi I need your protection before I speak"

"How are you involved in this now Anne" Xavier asks her shaking his head.

"Well, Isaackidnappedyourkidsandihelpedhim"

"SLOWER" demands Miles which makes her flinch

"I helped Isaac kidnap the kids, because he convinced me I could have access to my kids then and he could finally finish off Pearl because he is on his way "

We all start screaming at her once, I just want her to tell me where my kids are right now. The crazy part of my brain is telling me to just pull off her nails and hair one by one for her to tell me where my kids are and I go for it, her hair.

"YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE A MOTHER YOURSELF. I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU!" I say pulling her hair, she is not even defending herself which makes me angrier.

"Cooper control your woman" I hear Xavier scream as he pulls Anne to his side

It takes a while for me to calm down and I notice Anne is safely in Xaviers arms, but the glares thrown at her in the room can make one freeze.

"I can explain"

"Bitch tell us where the kids are!" Ken screams at her

"Let her explain" Xavier defends her

"I did it out of spite at first, he had already kidnapped Tristan and his wife and child, so I went along coz it looked like a good plan then. But when the kids were crying and calling me how bad of a mother I was is when it sunk in how bad of a mother I am. I am sorry Ammy, that is why I surrendered. She says tears stream down her cheeks. "This is where they are "she says handing Xavier a piece of paper and they get to work"

***

Right now we are not even thinking of handing over Isaac to the cops but after we are done with him Xavier offered to help us dispose him.

"Mama , im hungry" Pearl says as soon as Isaac is dragged away.

"Me too buddy. " Ken Says lifting him up

"I want pancakes mama!" a very tired Dannie says as I lift him up "I missed you mama" he says pecking my cheek.

"Aww I want one!" Ken complains while we walk away towards the kitchen

"I missed you too buddy, lets see if sissy is still sleeping so I can make you pancakes.

I am contented and happy as u look at my kids as they try to help me and Ken make pancakes .