Seventeen 💫

"Mama can I tell you a secret?"
"Go ahead Pearl."
"Pinky promise you won't tell a soul "he says bringing his pinkie forward. I do as he said and wait.
"Dannie says he wishes you were his mother. "
"Wait, when did he say that?"
"During our sleepover last week. He said you are good to him and Ellie all the time and that he loves you."
"Oooh. Wow "
"No that's not all he was like 'Pearl I love your mum, she is the best and she loves Ellie and me. Can I share your mummy' and I was like 'it will be so cool we will be brothers 'and he was like 'that is nice and he asked me not to tell anyone "I laugh as he completes all in one breath.
"Why did you tell me then?"
"You're my mama and we don't have secrets"
"Is that all?"
"Nope, can Miles be my daddy?"
"I don't know honey. "

He nods and gets up "okay I will have to ask him then. Bye Mama Kenna is already here, don't be late for work. "he says as he opens the door for my sisters who are babysitting him today.
All day at work I'm thinking of what Pearl said today. First, every kid deserves love, both motherly and fatherly love and as far as I know Dannie has experienced less of that. Secondly my son is nuts. Will he just walk to Miles and ask him that? But then again this is my son we are talking about he may. Dannie deserves all the love in the world and that is what I'm going to show him. My phone rings bringing me back to reality.
"Hello"
"Not looked at the caller ID again?"
"Ooh, hi Miles. How are you? "
"I'm fine Amie but I missed you. "
"But you saw me yesterday"
"I know and that's not today."
"Whatever. Why did you call? "
"Because I missed you."
"Lies"
"I need a favor from you. "
"I'm not having sex with you! "
"Not that woman. Can I come over?"
"Mhh okay. " I hung up
Less than a minute later, I hear a knock on the door where I answer with a come in. In with all the glory walks in Miles. Wait, from Miles' office takes twenty minutes, was he here all this time.
"Hi Amie "he Says having a seat on my table, in front of me.
"Mhhhhhh, you already were here" I state.
"Of cause I was. So I met Pearl today."
"How, I left him at home"
"He was at the ice cream shop with your sisters." He says smirking. What he is going to say next is bad.
"Please tell me he didn't tell you what I think it is."
"Oooh no he didn't. Yesterday Dannie told me a secret and we pinkie swore. Pearl wants me to be his daddy. Today he just said I love you to me and ran back to your sisters "
I facepalm and look at him. "Did he tell you anything else?" he shakes his head as a no" Well Pearl didn't tell me that part he only told me how Dannie wants me to be his mum."
He looks at me for while and smiles. "Wow that's my son, he's gotta good eye. So the favour I want to ask is here. I have a business meeting outside the country for two weeks."
"If it's me coming with you no..."
"Be patient woman. Nope I wasn't going to ask you that. My mum and sister are not around and anorld is also going , Gloria is out of the state and I don't have anyone to watch over the kids and I can't go with them. Will you please watch them ?" he asks a desperate look on his handsome face.
"Are you sure about me watching them? Do you trust me that much?"
"Yes I trust you much and they'll be better of with their mum "he says the last part with a smirk on.
"Fine I will. When are you leaving?"
"Tonight." I stand from my chair and look at him as if he is the craziest thing I have ever seen.
"What if I had said no?"
"Your mum said you wouldn't refuse. And if you refused she will watch them. "
"That woman, I how is it like you are my mum's best friend?"
" I am, I can't have my future mother in law hate me, can I? " he says with his famous smirk on. I blush at the thought of being his wife.
"Aww my baby is blushing "he mocks.
"Fuck off Miles "I say blushing harder. Miles pinches my blushing cheeks and plants pecks on them.
"Miles stop! "
"Oooh no I won't. "he says as he continues pecking my face. He pulls me to him that I am standing between his legs. He looks at my face and caresses my face.
"You are so beautiful amanda. I'm going to kiss you. "
Well that is how I ended having sex with Miles in my virgin office.
"Can we have this again?"
"Nope"
"You are a fun killer Amie.and pecks my lips before walking out. Before he is completely out he says" your shirt is buttoned wrongly"