Twelve 💫

"No Pearl leaves it" I've been screaming almost for a half an hour for my son to stop messing around in my room. Right now he is on top of my dressing table with my lipstick in his hands.

"But mom I want to apply it." He says already applying it. What will I do with him now?

"That's enough fun and make up for a day. Get off my table."

"Not until you give me ice cream." This kid is trying to make me bribe him.

"Ok. "He smiles at me and jumps down. He remains silent for a while allowing me to continue with my work in peace. I'm happy that he's finally calm or asleep or as I think.

"WELCOME TO WAKANDA!" he shouts in my ears startling me. Behind me is my son in no clothes and I mean none with my black lace panties on his face as a mask and my bra as his shirt. Please help me God. Blame ken for watching The Black Panther with Pearl earlier yesterday night.

"Pearl! "He runs out of my room giggling as he sees my hard stare. I decide to finish my work of the day and run after my cutie who is now hidden behind a coach. All this while he was bored and wanted a little fun that's what I understand at the moment. I decide to play dumb and pretend I have not yet seen him and begin calling his name. He giggles as he hides.

"Pearl where are you? Let me see if I'm running away from mama where will I hide? Under the table?" I ask and pretend I'm thinking while checking as I talk" not there, maybe behind the TV, not there or maybe behind the coach ....there you are" I say and lift him up and begin tickling his belly. He sweetly laughs as he tries to free himself.

"Time for a shower so that we can go and get ice cream for you. "He quickly agrees knowing that there is a reward for him to shower. Pearl hates showers unless it has a bribe.

To say the shower is messy is an understatement. I'm drenched from head to toe indicating that he is good to go. I have to agree to let him play games on my phone for me to take a quick shower. I'm fully dressed for the mall ten minutes later in a black short dress and walk in on Pearl asleep. Well this is a routine for most of the days my son stays at home. He becomes the stubborn boy he always is until he sleeps. I carry him to the car and strap him and drive off.

***
"Mama look I want that truck !"

" but you do have the same track at home "

"it's not the same color and this has more seats ."

"it's either that or this ." I say showing him a video game he's been wanting for over a month now. He pouts looking between the two.

"momma can't I have both .pleeease momma "

"no not today buddy make a decision quick or none. " he pouts as he continues looking at me.

"just get him both ." a new voice says behind my back .

"yeah momma , please both. Wait ..." he looks at the person talking and runs to them. " Miles! Where is Ellie and Dannie?"

"hey buddy. They're with my best friend. " he answers and looks at me." Hey Amanda ,you look beautiful."

"I told her the same thing moments ago." Pearl says smiling.

"thank you ,you look good too." I say as I look at him. He is not dressed in a suit, today he has faded jeans with a white t shirt. He looks yummy. The t-shirt isn't doing justice to my eyes since it covers his body like a glove. The jeans are also a bit tighter and by the outline I can tell that...

"momma the video games." A voice disrupts my holy thoughts. It takes me a few seconds to understand what he's talking about. Miles is smirking at me as he caught me staring.

"what are you doing here today? Or are you stalking me ?"

"you wish. Dannie needs a new video game since he wants to stay up to date with them." He says.

It's been four days since the office incident and I continued to ignore his texts and calls.

"ooh that's good."

"is it really? Pearl can you help me look for a video game for Dannie ?" my son nods and starts running around the games room leaving the two of us alone.

"so why are you still ignoring me ?" I knew it.

" Miles but I told you tha...."

"I'm your client. You can't have anything going on with me. That's bullshit Amanda. I want you , you want me that's all." He looks away from me and at Pearl who is keenly looking at the games.

"can you come over for dinner" I ask out of the blue. I'm surprised as much as Miles is according to his face at the moment. " if you don't have any plans for the night."

" I can't make it." He says smiling sadly at me. "there's no one to look after the kids tonight."

"that's not a problem you can bring them along." I say smiling .

" are you sure ." I nod and he hugs me tightly where I can feel all the parts his front body. We enjoy the hug before Pearl disrupts us.

"Miles here it is. He said he wanted it since it came out a week ago." He happily says.

(in this chapter I wanted you to have a glimpse of Pearl and Amanda's relationship)