Twenty Six ✨

Unknown POV

I have been observing the for more than three months now but I never acted . However today , I acted . I always thought with all their protectiveness and fame , my plan would have never succeeded.

My plan at first was just to scare them but now I know they are terrified. The first thing I did was divert their attention towards something else , Tristan. I have known for a while that he is alive . According to how he was living I'd like to say he did not want to be found.

When Tristan was presumed 'dead' I knew that was too hard to believe because the one I knew could not have just died that way . Two years later I came to find out that he is now living in South Africa and he was now a school teacher. That's so not like him, he had a girlfriend and an eight months old daughter.

Bringing him back was so hard but I had to blackmail him so that he came. I had to use his daughter as a leverage for him to help me I guess his near death experience really changes him because the Tristan I once knew was far worse than me . He got what he wanted until that bitch came along , SHE changed him , he became soft . That was better but now he is just a teddy bear with almost no mean bone in him which irritated me when I found him. Well my Private investigator found him. With just the mention of his daughter he agreed to come with me ,well after I told him I have my men on watch Incase of anything.
Well, I always got whatever I wanted whatever it cost. He is so not into helping me but he had to . I had to make him re appear in their lives so that my plan can be executed. They are all expecting him to attack or take revenge on them that's why it was so easy kidnapping those brats .

"I want my momma !" I hear one of the brats shouting, I think it's HER son. He gets that bratty mouth from her . He has been shouting like that for the last thirty minutes and am so damn tired of his noise. It's like they are taking turns in making the noise, if it's not brat one on brat two, its the little brat crying. This kids are crazy .

"Hey !"I shout to one of my goons "shut those fucking kids up or else you will loose your fucking head " he responds with a nod and runs out of the room.

When my men went into their house, my plan was to just kidnap Amanda but while there , I decided against it , I wanted to see them sad and suffering because these brats are missing.

"What do we do now ?" Anne asks me as she walks into the room .

"It's none of your business"

'Ooh yes it is my business the moment you decided to kidnap my kids "

"So now they are your kids ?" I laugh sarcastically. " Were they not your kids when you neglected them when they were little, when you thought they were just brats who wanted to destroy your life , when you thought of them as a money making machine from Miles?"she is silent as I state facts

"Don't come to me with the my children bulshit right now. You don't have an opinion in any of these matters. I just wanted you because of your cunning behavior nothing more!" She shrinks as I say that and raises her hands up in surrender, over the past year I noticed that as much as she gave up her kids , she still misses them and wants them. For more than ones, I have seen her just zoning out while watching them

"You did not have to be that rude. I just wanted to know what is the next plan. " She says and turns to walk out her face fallen.

"Anne,"why do I feel bad for doing what I always love doing, insulting others. "I am not sure of the next plan. "This is way easier than apologizing "I will inform you of it if I'm sure " she shows me a small smile as she walks out. I just hope she is not mad at me .

I just want THEM to feel of how it is when you are hurt. They really hurt me, the fact that people see them as these two perfect people hurts me more. SHE is a fraud and a killer, she ordered a hit on Tristan. As much as he was a bad guy , no one deserves that from his wife . I laugh as I think that because it's like the pot calling the kettle black . HER family helped her in covering it up making them also my target . People were busy consoling her for the loss of the husband SHE killed. She was a topic for a while before she made a good name for herself.

HE on the other hand, has done nothing to me I can name, but I just hate HIM. Have you ever hated someone just because you can , well that's why . HE always thinks he is like the king in the business world , well he is but that is not reason enough to step over others . To many he is cool and a role model but to me he is just another asshole who thinks the world revolves around him. But Anne did a number on HIM, she at least humbled him a notch down .

You may call it revenge plus envy but I don't care , they will regret ever messing with me.

"Boss the kids are out of control, come quick "one of the guys says

"Aargh okay , " I just hate kids. I walk into one of the spare bedroom in the house of where they are , I'm heartless but the kids are innocent at least they deserve a comfortable place to be in , it's going to be their temporary home .

The room is a really mess as I walk in pulling my facial mask on . These kids are not stupid, I know they can describe me if asked , that is why me and both my men each have a mask on . I don't know how they did it but they have started shredding the mattress. All the sheets are now down the bed , the girl is trying to remove her fool diaper ,eeew !

"Stop it right now !" They each remove their tongues out at me and now jump on the bed saying they want to go home . " No one is going home until I settle this

"But mum said if you have an issue with someone you should not involve othe people " one of the boys says and the other one nods

"No one likes smart pants boy?" I say already frustrated.

"Ellie needs a diaper change , "the other boy says pointing to the girl trying to remove her diaper.

"You ! Change her !" I point at one of my men.

"But boss we do not have any diaper around." He stutters

"I don't give a fuck..."I start

"Bad word , bad word !" They start singing.

"SHUT UP!" I say irritated, "just send someone to the shop to get some " I already am regretting kidnapping these kids

"And come with some sweets "the chatty boy says ," your food tastes awefu "he says with a very sour look .

"Ellie did not even have her milk, she is hungry " brat number two adds looking at me. With my heatless nature you think I would have left them with no food , no they are just babies and I don't have a heart to just kill them . They are so innocent. They are not their parents.

"You could have just kidnapped HER as I had suggested, we could not have been in such a mess " Anne whispers beside me .

I ignore her since she is stating a fact we both know am so stubborn to listen to and hear. I look at the kids jumping up and down as of they have not just been kidnapped. This is not normal, they need to look terrified.

I snap a picture of them through my untraceable burner phone and text their mum with a caption that states ,
"These babies are not brats as I thought they were"