Chapter Twenty: Ghvwurbhg Sduw Wzr

(A/N: Truly enjoyed the reactions to the last chapter c: )

Dipper screwed his eyes shut as he prepared for Decarabia to kill him. This was it. He was going to die.

Dipper's eyes opened when the light of Carabia's flames were blocked by something standing in front of him.

"Bill!"

Bill didn't acknowledge Dipper's exclaim for him, but stared Decarabia dead in the eyes, his forearms and hands exploding into blue flames and snapped, "No one gets to touch Pine Tree like that."

Before Carabia could even reply with some quick, teasing, comment, Bill grabbed him by the base of his head, and snapped it. Decarabia didn't even make a noise, but the cracking of his neck could be heard. Carabia dropped to the ground, lifeless.

Gideon stared in horror at Bill, as did the others. He panicked, and quickly fled into the forest in fear of what Bill may do to him.

"Do you know how long it took for us to get these bodies?" Tad then growled.

Bill's eye darted up to Tad and he frowned, "You won't have yours for long if you don't get out of here right now, Tad."

"Oh, you always did think you were the scariest thing in existence," Tad spat, orange flames igniting in his palms and then covered his forearm. "And you weren't even close to the scariest thing in Gravity Falls."

"I'm warning you, Tad. Leave now and maybe I won't track you down in the Mindscape and kill your real form," Bill growled walking towards Tad.

The two began circling each other, both looking like they could rip each other in a heart beat. Tad then stopped for a moment, Bill doing the same as he cautiously watched him. Tad gave him a smirk and then lashed out one of his flaming arms at him.

Bill quickly jumped aside, and then jumped forward and grabbed Tad's head and slammed him into his own knee. He then kicked Tad in the stomach before throwing him on the ground.

Tad quickly got up and grabbed Bill by his throat, holding him up in the air.

"You always were the weak one. Softened by spending too much time with humans," Tad taunted. "Look where that's got you now."

"You talk too much," Bill managed to choke out and grabbed Tad's wrists, his blue flames overpowering Tad's orange ones.

Tad screamed out in pain and then dropped Bill. The black-haired demon dropped to his knees. He looked at his his charred arms, hissing in pain. Bill looked at him and scowled at him before kicking him in the jaw.

Tad laid on the ground and gasped for air as Bill stepped on his throat, holding down to where the other demon couldn't breathe. Tad dug his fingernails into Bill's ankle, but the blonde seemed unaffected by it.

"And don't you ever show your ugly mug here again," Bill hissed as Tad finally stopped moving, eyes closing.

The color then faded back into the world and it began to storm again. Bill looked in surprise as Tad and Decarabia's bodies disappeared into thin air. The fire on Bill's arms died out, and everything seemed to be normal again.

Bill sighed and pressed the palms of his hands onto his forehead. He took a moment to calm down, but then his breath hitched as he forgot about someone. He quickly turned around a sighed in relief to see Dipper sitting up with his sister, Soos, and Wendy at his side. He looked okay.

"Pine Tree," Bill quietly sighed and rushed over to him.

Dipper looked at Bill as he darted over to him, but then stared in horror as Stan suddenly jumped in front of him and punched Bill in the jaw. Bill was knocked to his knees with his head down and his hands dug into the ground.