AFTERWORD

Hi, this is me, the writer of this amazing series.

SWEET HOME OHIO was my own experience I had in Brookhaven, one of the most popular games of Roblox, where a small accident meet-up helped me in getting a new family and a new adventure.

This story had several scenes which were not actual so that the story wouldn't look boring. 80% content is actual, rest 20% are special add-ons.

I am happy to end this series, since this series has all my memories and I will never forget them.

Since the original family, which you saw in the story are no longer with me in touch (some of them are still), I kinda miss them, and that's why, this series got a sad ending.

I wanted to end this series with a happy ending, but maybe it was not possible because of the actual storyline.

I tried to present all my emotions in this series.

Pochita, which we all know about, I met her in December 2022, and until February, I made a lot of friends. Now, to make it memorable, I decided to write a whole series on my experience, I began writing it in early March and started uploading chapters from the 27th of March.

This series represents the whole Roblox life I spent in 2023 and to be honest, it was great.

I am not a big writer here on Wattpad, but maybe I will write more of my Roblox experiences here like this one. And of course, I am just 17 (;-;)

I hope this entertained you all, and again thank you so much for reading it till the end.

This was it. We may meet again with another Roblox experience.

-Anushk
(Writer of SWEET HOME OHIO)