CHAPTER 51- EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS HURT

Weeks passed, and I almost stopped talking to everyone because of my cold behaviour. GC soon started breaking and everything started going in vain. Sofie suddenly disappeared and never came back. Zep also broke up with Zack because he was showing too much ego and attitude. 

The Homies Society also broke. Naruto was the first one to leave. Mayank, Rohan, Ishu and Zack also left because they felt uncomfortable now. And yes, I predicted this a long time ago that this GC would not last long. Shawn also lost hope from this GC. And it was time... to leave Brookhaven now. Forever.

Yes, I resigned as the leader.

RONIN- Are we all set?

MARCO- Yep.

ASAHI- Ken, be careful while holding that bag.

KEN- I know.

EMILY- Where are we going now...?

YENA- Back to Starcadia Bay.

NAIRA- But what about us? Won't it be awkward?

ENZO- We don't have any other option. Living in any other city will be dangerous. 

ASAHI- Hmm, Starcadia Bay is the only safe place for us.

YENA- What about Crystal? How will she react after looking at us?

RONIN- I will handle the situation.

ENZO- Hmm.

NAIRA- Umm, where is Hazel?

MARCO- He went to the market to buy some food items for us.

NAIRA- Oh ok.

ASAHI- He will be back in a minute.

I was arriving back at my house with all the food I could get. I don't know what will happen here now, since everyone parted their way. Maybe they will get a better leader than me. I did whatever I could do for the GC, but not anymore... I will miss everyone and the memories we had...

POCHITA- Hazel.

She's here? Oh yeah, I didn't tell anyone about us because no one cares. Lemme meet her last time. After all, she was the one who helped me in getting everyone.

HAZEL- (turned back) Pochita...

POCHITA- Why... Why you did do this behind my back?

HAZEL- Huh?

POCHITA- Don't act innocent now.

HAZEL- I didn't get it.

POCHITA- Hazel, why do you back bitch about me in front of that Shawn and Carlos?

HAZEL- Huh? When?

POCHITA- Bro, don't act like you did nothing. Naruto told me everything.

SAM- Fr.

Is Sam also here?

What are they talking about?

Oh no... The call... Naruto was there too? And we didn't notice?

HAZEL- That was not back bitching bruh...

POCHITA- Hazel, I have the recording and I listened to it. Never thought you would do this. 

SAM- Yeah, like back bitching is such a bad thing. And you say yourself Leader huh?

HAZEL- Not anymore, I am not the leader anymore.

SAM- You were never a good leader bruh.

HAZEL- Huh?

POCHITA- We know that you acted like you helped them so that you could have the credits and popularity.